Hey, everyone.
As much as I hate to do this, I need a new guitar, so I'm selling and/or trading mine in.

It's a Schecter Damien-FR.

It has EMG HZ pickups, a licensed Floyd Rose tremolo (which is NOT set because I can't do it and there are no "real" guitar shops around where I live), abalone bat inlays, Grover tuners and a locking nut at the headstock.

It's in decent condition, the bridge is all sorts of messed up (it's a licensed Floyd... what do you expect?) and there's a couple chips in the paint, but everything that could ever be bad about this beast is cosmetic.

This baby roars like a lion, and I hate to see it go.

Trade-wise, I'm looking for an Ibanez or another Schecter with a string-thru body or hardtail bridge.

Price-wise... $350-$400? Sounds rather fair, if you ask me...
It also comes with a black Coffin Case.

I'll pay for shipping inside of New York State, but otherwise, you'll have to pay for it because I have almost NO money due to the fact that college has absorbed all of my fundage.

I'll have a few pics up momentarily!
this&that wrote:

And all we're going to hear is ARGH CLICKCLICKCLICK TAPTAPTAP WAMMMYYYY CLICILCKCLICK ARGH IM SO BADASS AT METALLICA

Hell yeah I would!
What's the model?
this&that wrote:

And all we're going to hear is ARGH CLICKCLICKCLICK TAPTAPTAP WAMMMYYYY CLICILCKCLICK ARGH IM SO BADASS AT METALLICA

this&that wrote:

Cool.
I'll take a look at them either later that night or tomorrow morning and let you know what's up.

Anyone else interested?
this&that wrote: