3 17%
GOOD
8 44%
AVERAGE
4 22%
POOR
3 17%
Voters: 18.
God damnit, I was going to do that exact control setup on a custom Explorer I've been planning

It looks pretty good though.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
I used to love the look of them a while back! I love the tone and volume knobs. They don't make them anymore do then?
The company went bust or something they don't exist anymore so hard to find these guitars today i bought this for £119 uk pounds which is good considering it was around £500 when new in 1999 2000
Quote by xanadar
The company went bust or something they don't exist anymore so hard to find these guitars today i bought this for £119 uk pounds which is good considering it was around £500 when new in 1999 2000

No. The dude who makes them went on a "Hiatus". He wanted a break from guitar building, so he stopped making guitars, but he may return in the future.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
oh right knew something happened but wasn't too sure what it was thanks.
I've played a few and couple of time, and I must say they are quite good.

But their company sucks and it went under. But the controls are niffty, Only thing I dislike is not a OFL!
Quote by xanadar
oh right knew something happened but wasn't too sure what it was thanks.

Quote by SuperJoop
I've played a few and couple of time, and I must say they are quite good.

But their company sucks and it went under. But the controls are niffty, Only thing I dislike is not a OFL!

They didn't go under:
'Maverick Guitars, the UK-based company behind the popular X-Series, F-Series and Species rock guitars, has announced that it will cease trading. However, according to the company's director Mark Jam, this may not be the end of the Maverick Story.
"As soon as the time is right and I feel we have something valid to say, Maverick will be back," said Mark, "We have always been passionate to the point of self-destruction and have never wanted our guitars to be just another product on the shelf. If that means taking a step away from the market for a while, then I believe that is the best thing for Maverick to do" '
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO