It was pretty good. Really liked the first riff. A bit more work with the bass would add something and the chorus was pretty generic i.e, just playing a note every 16th. Liked the solo 'cause it wasn't too OMGZ Chex oot my 1337 skillZ. Job well done.
The solo needs moar OMGZ Chex oot my 1337 skillZ.

jk lol.

It's a neat little song, quite catchy. The only thing I'm not too fond of is that the second chorus comes a bit soon after the first one.
Maybe spice up the chorus as Geiger89 says, and you'll have a darn fine tune.

C4C?
Last edited by AA00P at Mar 10, 2009,
The intro riff is pretty darn nice. The chorus is a bit generic/bland, as is the verse. The verse seems like it needs just a little bit more going on, though that might not be what you're going for. Regardless, the attached file's a suggestion.

Bar 12 is just your intro riff an octave up, plus a lead-in note. I fail at using GPro, so I have no idea how to get rid of the extra bars.

EDIT: The drums are the same (i.e. not adapted to the changed verse). I just left them in so it'd have some percussion behind it.
Attachments:
epo verse.gp5
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Last edited by Athetosis at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by Athetosis
The intro riff is pretty darn nice. The chorus is a bit generic/bland, as is the verse. The verse seems like it needs just a little bit more going on, though that might not be what you're going for. Regardless, the attached file's a suggestion.

Bar 12 is just your intro riff an octave up, plus a lead-in note. I fail at using GPro, so I have no idea how to get rid of the extra bars.

EDIT: The drums are the same (i.e. not adapted to the changed verse). I just left them in so it'd have some percussion behind it.

woah thanks! yeah ill try and incorporate some of those ideas into the verse and chorus. thanks
i liked all the riffs but the chorus, the chorus kinda sounds like a pre-chorus, like its building up for something rather than being the main section of the song..
Liked what you've done with the verse but I don't like the harmonies, I just don't like guitar harmonies at all so it isn't yours inparticular. The chorus was better but it still lacks umpf, I don't know, there's just something missing from it.
very nice song. Everyting was together. The only thing that stuck out was the chorus. I could use some spicing up. Maybe changing up the rhythm?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK