a relaxed little song i've written - i appreciate its pretty short, but it felt it all flowed together fairly well, and didnt want to force more sections in.
its kinda jazzy/smooth/post-hardcore, call it what you will...
C4C, of course.
thanks

oh... and 'Erebus' is a figure in greek mythology - he represents darkness and shadow.
Attachments:
erebus.zip
I don't see where Erebus fits in
an old in-joke with a friend.
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
What bands would play something like this? I've heard a few similarly sounding songs on UG and I thought they were great, and I was wondering if there was anyone who actually plays this style.

Cool song, though. But yeah, the verses need to be a little more varied if you're not gonna have a chorus or anything.
you have some good ideas, but like everyone else said, it gets too same-y. try changing it up a bit with things like dynamics and transitions, and add a few more sections that vary a little bit more.

Quote by JohanthePirat
What bands would play something like this? I've heard a few similarly sounding songs on UG and I thought they were great, and I was wondering if there was anyone who actually plays this style.

try:
american football
the appleseed cast
spokes
minus the bear
mewithoutYou
sinaloa

they're all really good, but not all exactly like this.