Carvin Legacy 100w (switchable to 50w) tube head

+ Carvin Legacy 2x12 cabinet

Steve Vai signature amp

throwing in a Morely Bad Horsie II Steve Vai signature wah pedal for good measure

voted 2001 worlds best guitar amp

1 year old

never gigged/abused

cherished

reason for sale, looking for blues tone.

asking €1150
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Or you could keep it, put a tubescream in front of it, use the presence control on the clean channel and put the presence up a bit. Thats what I do with mine! Good luck with the sale and free bump!
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
thanks for the recommendation, i have done everything with my amp and ts9 but still not happy, does the SRV sound real well with the ts9 on the clean channel but im looking for that big bad british marshall tone
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Yea you probably can't do that with it. It's a great amp though and I bet someone will surely buy it on here or evil-bay.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.