'Over 100 Iron Maiden fans were arrested before the band's show at Bogota's Simon Bolivar Park in Colombia on Saturday as a riot broke out outside the venue.

Ticket-less fans gatecrashed the 25,000-capacity show, with riot police attempting to quell the chaos as rocks were thrown and tear gas was used by authorities, reports BBC News.'

I, as a Maiden fan who has seen them live, can utterly understand this.

My thread question is this, who would you incite a riot to see?

I'd say Muse, and since I've already seen them live, I'd happily riot to see them again.

Also:

'Of the 111 fans arrested, 40 remain in custody. One police officer, Rolado Arturo Girata Mora, required reconstructive surgery after being injured in the fracas.'

That sounds painful.
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

Limping Head Journalist and Proprietor of PitTown Cricket Club.

Keeping quiet about scandals since 2008.
That completely ruins a band's gig. So, no. I wouldn't do that, as I try not to be an asshole to those who I admire.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
That completely ruins a band's gig. So, no. I wouldn't do that, as I try not to be an asshole to those who I admire.

Merely a hypothetical, I don't actually agree with the rioters, I just think it shows how mental fans can be about a band is all.
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

that reminds me of monsters of rock in 1991, when pantera played...
edit: inb4RIPDIME
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
no, that's retarded, pointless, and never has and will never work.

it also increases the chances of said band never coming to your town again.
The Fall of Troy.

Then Thomas and i can sit back, play the guitar, and watch Andrew do funny faces after the show. :]

oh and i would also play with Frank's dreads.... hahaha
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
I don't got the balls to do that

But I'd feel REALLY cool if my band was playing, and people started rioting over us
Man, those guys were really running free.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I think it depends on the band. Some bands will hate it, some will appreciate it. Overall I think it's pretty pointless.
Quote by neopowell

I probably wouldve just run to the hills

i wouldnt riot because Im afraid of jail for something that trivial
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by neopowell

yeah but if you gonna die....

/bad pun
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I can understand why, but you won't be able to see them from jail either, will you?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Chris_Parker
I can understand why, but you won't be able to see them from jail either, will you?

only if u get caught

Can I just clear something up, it's not actually going to happen. Don't take it so seriously. Gawd, my rioting arse feels stupid now. (Also, no Paramore pun yet?)
Quote by LgLagro

Quote by TheFishMan92
Can I just clear something up, it's not actually going to happen. Don't take it so seriously. Gawd, my rioting arse feels stupid now. (Also, no Paramore pun yet?)

sorry not everyone listens to their music. they are too busy staring at Hayley Williams

I can understand why. I bet the fans that started it bought tickets from ebay/some dodgy website etc and got turned away. I'd be very ****ed off if that happened to me.
red hot chili peppers
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
No , when I go to concerts I'd rather buy tix , not send people to the hospital.
I might do it for Flogging Molly if I could not possibly get a ticket. But I'm so tiny I'd probably end up a casualty. And it also seems kinda wrong and disrespectful of the band not to buy a ticket if you wanna go so bad...
Rage Against The Machine.

Zach would probably be the first in line to riot.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by hawttieblonde69
I might do it for Flogging Molly if I could not possibly get a ticket. But I'm so tiny I'd probably end up a casualty. And it also seems kinda wrong and disrespectful of the band not to buy a ticket if you wanna go so bad...

You realize they own a bar out by San Diego and play there regularly
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch