Page 1 of 2
do you guys like when a lot of people dig your playing like at a gig or something?

i played 3 nights at my new school's concert last week and suddenly all these chicks are obsessed with me. im fine with the cool ones who say you did a great job and everything, and of course the hot ones are fine, but theres a lot that are just creepy. i got a note on my windshield wiper today from someone un-named basically saying i was good at guitar and cute. and not to mention all of the creepy facebook messages.

i guess maybe im not used to it since before i moved nobody at my old school could give a damn if you played, but now i can imaging how really big celebs feel having to deal with it all the time wherever they go.

so do you guys like all fan love, creepy or not?
I don't care if it's creepy, as long as I can put my dick in it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by rabidguitarist

as long as the body has exactly 3 openings, I'll take it.
Yeah, sure it's nice to hear people compliment your playing and all that, but I'd rather want it to be left there. Sure, the hot chicks can go further from that though.
I don't, man. I'd prefer to make my music, and... Well, that'd be the end of it. Make it, maybe play a couple of shows every once in a while. I don't like playing in front of random people, haha
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Yeah lol.

People OCCASIONALY recognised me about the town where we lived, is it pathetic to say that i felt SO COOL when folk did that?

Also, i was working for the local concert hall and a band that was playing warmed up with one of my songs
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by rabidguitarist

!!
If you cn strum out a top 40 or country song here everyone thinks you're amazing
"omg he's so sensitive, yet artsy, but still like really deep"
ladies dont dig thrash though
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
No, I want them to hate me and my horrible music, because I feed off of their hate, and I engineer my music to cause as much hate towards me as possible...

Because, well...

I MUST FEED!!!!
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by me_llamo_juan
Ewww.
So you like your girls with no ears or nose?

Those are the best parts to jizz in
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by ShredGod George
If you cn strum out a top 40 or country song here everyone thinks you're amazing

It's not that they dont dig thrash, they dont dig greasy, long haired teenagers playing it.

Yeah I ****ing said it.
Yes and no, I want to play the music I love and hopefully connect with some people.

I want to be part of a scene but I want to be equal with my fans. I want to hang out with them and talk to them, I don't want to be thought of as above anyone. That's what I love about punk and underground scenes.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by ShredGod George

Then you need to get your country on.
Don't worry, they'll forget you soon enough.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by Jehuty
It's not that they dont dig thrash, they dont dig greasy, long haired teenagers playing it.

Yeah I ****ing said it.

i can't stand greasy skin
I dry mine out specifiacally to avoid that
and I have dave mustaine hair, but shorter

Quote by SMH07
Then you need to get your country on.

Blues & bluegrass is as close as i'll get
maybe older stuff like johnny cash & the first hank williams, but today it's pretty ****ty
If they arent talking about cheating women or muddin in their big trucks they're talking about screwing someone elses girlfriend in the back of there big truck in highschool
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
havn't started gigging yet
but whenever i play at school no one is really interested except my two best mates really, cos there's only really us that like metal (which is the majority of what i play) at my school!
I wish I was in a band and/or had babes after me.. I'd even settle for a munter right now..

comfort me UG!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
I wish I was in a band and/or had babes after me.. I'd even settle for a munter right now..

comfort me UG!

Mate, if you played my town, I'd be on you like a sack of bricks.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Of course I bloody love it when people enjoy themselves at my band's shows. It's what I'm there to do- entertain.

Do you do childrens parties?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I intend to sleep with people who enjoyed the show.

So yes, yes I do.

That's great news. My nephew's birthday is coming up, and...

what?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I don't even need to play, people are like that to me anyway.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Page 1 of 2