i realised that i was rolling my wrist a bit a couple of weeks ago and ive got it to a minimum but i wanted to ask is your wrist not supposed to roll AT ALL? or is it ok to roll a little? cos i still do it a little
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
w00t?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I do it a little but the best thing is to try no to do so and to get your hand flush to your guitar as much as possible without having pain.

The best is to play confortable i think but i'm not an expert so that's just my oponion.
Music to ease the soul.
Some like Jimy Hendrix rolls his wrist a lot but some others like Slayer's Kerry King and Jeff Hannemann does not rolls their wrist at all.

You better not try to roll your wrist cuz Slayer's are experts but it depends on the style of music you actually play.

I prefer not doing so if possible or the least I can!
Music to ease the soul.
Quote by CiReMaN
Some like Jimy Hendrix rolls his wrist a lot but some others like Slayer's Kerry King and Jeff Hannemann does not rolls their wrist at all.

You better not try to roll your wrist cuz Slayer's are experts but it depends on the style of music you actually play.

I prefer not doing so if possible or the least I can!

Jimi was alot more feel oriented and used his thumb excessivley, so if you use your thumb, it will be a factor. Or if you wish to brutal shred like that Tiago Della Vega guy with pretty incredibley economical movement, try to roll less.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Jimi was alot more feel oriented and used his thumb excessivley, so if you use your thumb, it will be a factor. Or if you wish to brutal shred like that Tiago Della Vega guy with pretty incredibley economical movement, try to roll less.

"Feel oriented" O.o?