I'm 14, and NEED work experience. I live in Birmingham, UK
I can't find anything music related, cause the music shops are full of arses, and no luthiers either.

I need something, anything, to do, otherwise I just have two weeks of being whipped by schoolteachers HELP!

Please, pit, I turn to you only in my hour of need!
Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Anyone in Birmingham, England meet up for a Jam?

Quote by uk.mace
My hand gave me a handjob

Won't give me a f*cking blowjob though
Become a Miner for the week, and mine like, coal or something.
Serious help?

Sorry I only have shítty joke help.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
You are 14 dude. Do you really want to work at 14?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Become a bagboy at Kroger. Wait....they do have Krogers in UK right??
Sail upon the open skies
Whatever you do, don't do work experience in a shop of any kind. It's boring as hell, from what I've heard.

Just try sending applications everywhere. Do you have any family connections you can use?

I know a lot of people who went to their primary schools for work experience, and they seemed to enjoy it.
Quote by angusfan16
Become a bagboy at Kroger. Wait....they do have Krogers in UK right??

I've never seen one.

But then again I do live in a trolley so my view on daily life is slightly distorted, the bars keep getting in the way.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Guys, Work Experience is forced out by Schools.

The greatest idea is what I did : Hair Stylist. 2 weeks of making Tea and watching some highly observable () girls? Hell yeah.
Don't get something music related. Ask a local shop or something.

I did my work experience at a brewery.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by CoreysMonster
are you even allowed to worth with 14?? and why the hell do you so desperately want a job?

You can only work so many hours a day, so many days a week, and you make minimum wage. That's how it works over here.
Sail upon the open skies
Try getting work in a recording studio.
Most places won't mind having you hanging around
Quote by Chad11491
they would call it "new york" , just like we would call a german city like amsterdam , amsterdam....

The below statement is true
The above statement is false

Quote by JMack
My mom called me a son of a bitch.

Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?
You anywhere near Solihull? Cos my friend's mom used to work at the music centre for the borough if you want the contact details...
Hes not talking about actual work, its unpaid stuff that school pupils have to do. Sucks.

I'm reliably informed shops suck. Real men do theirs on country estates. I've heard kitchens can be good too.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by 6stringmaniac
Try getting work in a recording studio.
Most places won't mind having you hanging around

uhmm... dont think so

why dont you just try and get some normal work experience. There arent gonna be many places, especially music places, offering work experience since our economy's going down the ****ter
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
My advice would just be to get what you can cuz it really means nothing

Or else prepare to travel - I know someone who's going to Romania for his work experience, and we live in the Southeast of England
Mine was ****, i sat in a police office from 8 till 12 drinking coffee, then went home and slept.

although it was easy....
Quote by learnerlegend
my dog's barks are more interesting than their 4/4 hits

^ Regarding AC/DC
if you can't find anything music related,do something non musical related.no brainer.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER

uhmm... dont think so

why dont you just try and get some normal work experience. There arent gonna be many places, especially music places, offering work experience since our economy's going down the ****ter

What, so a shop will reject free labour? Unless you get paid, we wern't allowed to be. At all.
I did mine at a gym, so when there was no work to be done, which was pretty much always, I just got to swim or work out. It was good.
Have you tried contacting the local radio stations (BRMB/Heart/RadioWM) - the worst they can say is no, and you're offering them a week's free labour after all...??
I id mine at a hospital, but that was throguh personal contacts. The most interesting work experience comes when you're in sixth form, because that's when most workplaces allow people to work. At 14 hardly any interesting places will take you.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"