It was a cold and dreary march evening when the man stumbled in from work, his tired eyes roving across the usually empty hallway until they came to rest on a box

The question came forth in his mind: "What is this I see before me, in it's casing of brown cardboard?"

Walking around the form of the strange apparition his eyes did come to rest on markings on the side

"Framus?" he thought "I believe they make amps and such...I shall investigate further!" his mind continued before he cut open the box revealing...

Another box! "This 'Framus' company sure do know how to package their wares," the man mused "oh well, I shall soldier on and get to whatever lies within." Splitting the inner box further he found, at last, the contents; wrapped in yet more packing

This still did not deter the mans curiosity at his delivery, tearing the plastic barrier from his prize it was finally revealed: a brand new Framus 2x12 cab!

-----------------------

Convoluted way of doing it I know but NGD for me! My Framus 2x12 arrived today, all 22 kilos of wonderful vintage 30 loaded goodness XD

and now the whole family of amps:

Maybe clips at some later point if I can get my hands on a decent mic and stuff...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Clips WILL be posted at some later point, when I get my hands on a decent mic and stuff...

Fixed that for you.

Congrats, Framus make some excellent stuff
Very very nice
Shall look forward to checking this out in a fortnight

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Man Framus sure knows how to ruin our environment further

nice cab though

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
dude, on the 3rd pic, what's that rhoads at the back? it looks so sexy.

also, nice cab
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by ldnovelo
dude, on the 3rd pic, what's that rhoads at the back? it looks so sexy.

also, nice cab

Lulz, that "Rhoads" is one I got in parts for £50 made some no-name company called "Lindo" It doesn't look so great in person.

Thanks all, I will try and get my hands on a mic but I'm not promising anything...if all else fails I may record a clip on my camera but obviously that's not ideal...

Quote by Toolfan11
Congrats, Very good story too

Thank you particularly, that took me a little while to write so I'm glad someone noticed XD

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Lulz, that "Rhoads" is one I got in parts for £50 made some no-name company called "Lindo" It doesn't look so great in person.
My stepdaughter bought a Lindo bass off ebay - when it came you could measure the action in cm not mm. I ended up attacking it with a chisel to get the neck to seat properly :/

Nice family of amps you have going there though

EDIT: It was your story that made me look in the first place
Last edited by zhilla at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by zhilla
My stepdaughter bought a Lindo bass off ebay - when it came you could measure the action in cm not mm. I ended up attacking it with a chisel to get the neck to seat properly :/

Nice family of amps you have going there though

EDIT: It was your story that made me look in the first place

Haha, thanks man

The Lindo neck actually plays ok, it's just that the wiring is terrible and the body needs...well, it could do with a new body...one without a naff LFR

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
<3 Framus so much.
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
Congrats man
Reminds me, I need to get my hands on a new cab sometime.
Sweet! Congrats!

Oh how I'd love a Framus Cobra, but lack funds

Someday. I have too many dream amps
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff