hey lad that was mint, i only watched about 1 min and a half. I wish people would have more self confidence in there playing. Im nowhere near as good as that, but i can improvise pretty decently and im modest but i act over arrogant, and people like it haha. so message here, be more confident but dont act like a dick

EDIT: sorry for the rant, bad mood.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Last edited by charlie__flynn at Mar 10, 2009,
damn... i wish was as good. i got a while to go, but i'm trying to get more self-confidence about playing faster solos. i just have pretty decently fast riffs.
That was pretty smooth man wasn't that sloopy at all, only thing is, the crackling in the video, your camera?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Just not my style, but it was good.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
good stuff man
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
pretty good, I'm not too familiar with metal but i would say try not to repeat SO much. Like you would repeat a phrase or idea for 15 seconds then you would switch to something else for 15 seconds and that went on until I stopped listening lol. To me it felt like, "Here are my scale runs, okay now here is my chords/rhythm playing, okay now this is my slowly descending hammer-on, pull-off section." It was cool for awhile but it bored me after it went on for too long. Maybe try to string some different things together in a more sporadic way? Just an idea
Standard Fender Telecaster
Fender Blues Jr
Ibz10