My dad brought this home for me today. He found it in my grandparent's attic and said it belonged to his brother sometime in the seventies.
Neither of us have a clue what it does so I will give you all the information I can.
It measures about 8.5" H x 8.5" W x 4.25" D
The back has a 10V DC input, a volume dial, an EQ dial, and an input. (I am assuming the input is 1/4 inch? it is the same size as a guitar cable plug..)
it says Muscle M-1 (which I imagine is the brand and model)

I have tried Googling AND searchbarring with no luck so far.

here is the back showing the controls and such

here is the front view with a CD case to show the relative size

Thanks in advance!
It doesn't look like anything special, but hey, it's always nice to find new gear in your attic.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
why do you need to look it up and crap it looks pretty straight forward.

its probly not worth anything.
Does that tag inside it say "made in china"?

and are you sure it's from the 70's? it looks more 80's-90's to me.

Don't get me wrong, i don't know anything about that amp and i'm not trolling, but it does look a little more modern. And the reason you can't find anything on it maybe because a lot of small brands copied other products to sell them a lot cheaper under a not so different name..but idk, i'm just guessing

wish i could be of more help, though.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by IbanezPsycho
Im going to go out on a limb here.... I think its a amp....

haha
I only asked because i wasn't sure if it was some kind of auxiliary speaker or amp or whatever else.
Quote by tincho729
Does that tag inside it say "made in china"?

and are you sure it's from the 70's? it looks more 80's-90's to me.

yes that tag says "made in China"
There is also another tag that has a serial number on it, but i couldn't find anything relevant to that on Google..

I honestly don't know WHEN it's from, lol... all I know is my uncle owned it before me.. I believe he died sometime in the 1980s.. so we assumed it was from the 70s.
looks like a hunk of poo to me. reminiscent of gorilla amps.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
try it and if its good, use it, doesn't really matter what it is
Thats a super rare amp, known as the M-1 Muscle. It creates super overdrived 70s-80s tones, and has a awesome EQ dial, that is preset so the more you move it, the more modern you get. Worth about $10,000 USD.

Not. Looks like crap, but who knows?
Quote by Lefty Guitarist
Thats a super rare amp, known as the M-1 Muscle. It creates super overdrived 70s-80s tones, and has a awesome EQ dial, that is preset so the more you move it, the more modern you get. Worth about $10,000 USD.

Not. Looks like crap, but who knows?

fail flamer failed.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.