Good Evening Pit

Well, the problem is that every couple of weeks or so, Itunes tells me that my library is "damaged" and thus saves it as "Damaged.itl" or something similar, I cant quite remember. But when it does, I then have no music in Itunes at all.

Anyway, point is, has this happened to any of you guys? I mean, I have all my music saved on my computer, and if that was to go, I always have my CDs to rip music off again.

It's just a helluva hassle to find all the seperate folders and put them all back in the library, then I have to wait for like half an hour for it to be organised etc etc.

You guys got any idea what this could be?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
have you turned your computer off by the wrong way? (you know, presing the off button instead of start>trun the f*ck off). I had problems with my music files erasing, and then i figured out by some freinds (no thanks, sh*tty computer thread) that when your computer turns off that way, some files in use get f*cked up.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
take the gun barrel, place firmly between your teeth and pull the trigger, problem solve, hoped i helped with all your itunes needs
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
You can always uninstall Itunes, then re-install it. That can help as a last resort.
keep all your music in one folder so if it happens again, you just have to add one folder.

that or just start using windows media player.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"

Itunes is terrible software anyways.
Last edited by bendystraw at Mar 10, 2009,
Uninstall iTunes and Re-instal it is the best way. And make sure its up to date at least... If im correct, the super old iTunes version used to crash, break or like freeze all the time... Tell us how it goes aight?
I FAIL AT MAKING A SIGNATURE