Hey guys

My Schecter hellraiser c-1 fr is terrible

Its sustain dyes really fast!

Is there a solution to solve this or is this just how it is and always will be?
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Fr
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Seymour Duncans
Avalon Gold series acoustic
ESP LTD 7-string

Amp:
Marshall 100DFX
Peavey Valveking 212

Effects:
Boss GT-10
First of, a Schecter Hellraiser is faaaaaaaaar from terrible. Some people see them as the best guitar they've ever played. Is the battery dead, How low is the gain or treble on your amp.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Hell your guitar is way better than mine. I have a very low end starter pack Ibanez. Oh yeah the sustain is bad too. Sorry can't really help
Yeah doode I would definitely be checking that 9 volt of yours. Should be having 0 problems with the Hellraiser, especially with Sustain. Shecter owns.
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
and yeah, the FR will also kill your sustain, but not in such a dramatic fashion that you seem to be implying.
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
Quote by Pac_man0123
Well i doubt the amp helps. The guitar has a floyd, so if you wanted a bunch of sustain you probably should have gotten a non-trem guitar...

Chances are it's working like it should.

Unless you've had experience with a guitar, dont try to answer questions about it, From your post it didnt sound like it but sorry if im wrong.

Anyway, Having an FR wont kill the sustain as much as you say it does, and yes, the amp does matter, If your on a clean channel your not gonna getn as much punch or sustain then when using overdrive,

TS, what kind of amp are you using, and are you playing clean or distortion?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...