I love loops. And this was great, dude. All of the instruments fit together somehow. The bass lines and guitar effects were the best though. One thing though: I thought bongos would've worked better than drums, but that didn't take away from it at all.
Ontarians rule, as usual

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Thanks! I used to always have bongos as part of my loop setup but have recently taken them out, but you're right they woulda worked for this jam for sure.

Cheers,
J
Eh..that wasn't much of a "crit"....

Everything sounded good. I think adding some more low-end percussion (not necessarily a bass drum, but) perhaps a tumba (low "conga") or djembe would be cool.

And perhaps, figure out a way to make loops silently as those are going and then switch so you could have changes!
    I love that tune dude! Is there any vocals or is a straight instrumental? Either way I want it on my mp3 player
    Quote by Macabre_Turtle
    Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
    Dude your the ****ing loop king!

What's your setup? I'm intrigued!
    Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
    Tokai Silver Star
    Epiphone Dot
    Epiphone Les Paul
    Washburn J28SCEDL
    Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
    LOL pretty good.

The scrapey thing doesn't fit in though IMO, forgot what it's called.

And yes toms would've been a plus.

C4C? Link below.
    Quote by naedauuf
    I'm in need of a guy
    Quote by sugapablo
    What are you using for the loops? I mean ****, a diagram of the entire room's setup would be nice, but....

Thanks man! I use a Digitech JamMan for looping. As far as a diagram goes I'm not quite ready to reveal what I'm doing just yet!

Quote by sugapablo
    Everything sounded good. I think adding some more low-end percussion (not necessarily a bass drum, but) perhaps a tumba (low "conga") or djembe would be cool.

And perhaps, figure out a way to make loops silently as those are going and then switch so you could have changes!

Both excellent ideas. My looper doesn't have 2 seperate banks to make that possible but live I segue between songs with the help of a volume pedal and a few carefully placed patch chords. A Djembe would be dope.

Quote by BeastTheBand
    I love that tune dude! Is there any vocals or is a straight instrumental? Either way I want it on my mp3 player

Straight Instrumental. Thanks! I don't have that one available for download but i do have an album called Metamorphism on itunes.

Quote by willieturnip
    What's your setup? I'm intrigued!

Thanks. Digitech JamMan and 500 feet of patch cords!

Quote by Demonology
    The scrapey thing doesn't fit in though IMO, forgot what it's called.

And yes toms would've been a plus.

It's called a Guiro. Thanks, I use this set up live and if I had to lug around toms too I would go insane.

Thanks for checking it out everyone!

Cheers,
    J
    Quote by jayr123guitar
    Both excellent ideas. My looper doesn't have 2 seperate banks to make that possible but live I segue between songs with the help of a volume pedal and a few carefully placed patch chords. A Djembe would be dope.

I wish I had the bread to buy the gear I wanted, man. I would grab two of those loopers, patch two of everything, and set up a DJ switch so I could do what DJ does, only with all those live instruments.

But I don't have the bread, and I would need an entire road crew for everything I would want!

I frickin' LOVE the ideas you've put in my head tho!
      Quote by sugapablo
      I wish I had the bread to buy the gear I wanted, man. I would grab two of those loopers, patch two of everything, and set up a DJ switch so I could do what DJ does, only with all those live instruments.

But I don't have the bread, and I would need an entire road crew for everything I would want!

I frickin' LOVE the ideas you've put in my head tho!

haha! That would be killer. That's a LOT of gear though!!!!! It's crazy enough lugging around one of everything!
      Quote by jayr123guitar
      haha! That would be killer. That's a LOT of gear though!!!!! It's crazy enough lugging around one of everything!

Well I'm not talking two basses, two guitars, two drumsets, I'm just talking about patching each twice, one into each looper. Have one silent as the other goes, set up what I want in headphones like a DJ, and then switch when appropriate.

Hell, I may want 3-4 loopers for all I know so I could go back and forth between more than two. It's kind of what I do now when I do my "elecoustica" stuff. I play acoustic guitar and sing, while I use a footswitch to switch between different MIDI loops I programmed i my Yamaha RM1x for a "one man band" technique. ****ed with it a little but haven't devoted any real time to it. Just took it on stage a couple time. Has promise but....

It's the BUDGET version of what you're doing.

Example:
      (original piece called "Light of Day")
      http://www.sugapablo.com/mp3/sugapablo2008-11-11t3.mp3