Page 1 of 2
Quote by angusfan16
Why do you really need to know?

No, i haven't.

Pretty much everything I was going to say.
Quote by angusfan16
Why do you really need to know?

No, i haven't.

Well, I want to know how common it is, all my friends say my girlfriend tried to kill herself more than once, but my girlfriend said she didn't, and she doesn't lie....I don't think.
Last edited by meisjjb@gmail at Mar 10, 2009,
Quote by meisjjb@gmail
Well, I want to know how common it is, all my friends say my girlfriend tried to kill herself more than once, but my girlfriend said she didn't, and doesn't lie....I don't think.

Do you really think you are going to get accurate statistics in the Pit?
Ive thought about doing things that very well may have ended in death without death in mind.

But never any suicide attempts.
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Nope.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Nope, but I did get wasted to get over my ex. I dunno if that counts but whatever
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Quote by Echoplex
Take this to the "i'm a pussy, i cut myself" group. I know there's one here, but i forgot that exact URL.

Get the **** off of this website.
Quote by meisjjb@gmail
How many of you ever TRUTHFULLY tried to kill yourself

I would imagine most of those who tried are unable to answer...
Killing yourself must be difficult because all the people here who have tried were unsuccessful.
i dont get "tried" to kill yourself. i think if anyone really wanted to die, they would kill themselves without failure.
DECRESCENDO
Once, I seriously thought about killing myself. I had it all planned out and everything. I went on the Pit to type out my good-bye (because i'm a loser),when I got distracted by a thread about turtle rape. This cheered me up to the point where I forgot about my depression (funny what turtles and shoes can do to brighten a mood) and decided not to go through with it.

Unfortunately, I left the window open on the computer. One look, and my mom got scared, said "you're living with your aunty and your uncle in Bel-air!" so, I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by boreamor
I got talked out of it all three times.

Good to have friends I guess.
sure i've thought about it, but who hasn't?
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Quote by Trefellin
Killing yourself must be difficult because all the people here who have tried were unsuccessful.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Quote by Guitarfanatic93
sure i've thought about it, but who hasn't?

Happy rich people.
I tried, but I have no balls.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by AlecMag
Once, I seriously thought about killing myself. I had it all planned out and everything. I went on the Pit to type out my good-bye (because i'm a loser),when I got distracted by a thread about turtle rape. This cheered me up to the point where I forgot about my depression (funny what turtles and shoes can do to brighten a mood) and decided not to go through with it.

Unfortunately, I left the window open on the computer. One look, and my mom got scared, said "you're living with your aunty and your uncle in Bel-air!" so, I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

You don't need to post this on every page. It wasn't funny the first time, so what makes you think it will be funny the second time?
Quote by IronMaiden5
You don't need to post this on every page. It wasn't funny the first time, so what makes you think it will be funny the second time?

It's only posted once...

And there's only one page for 40ppp

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
thought bout its a cuple of times and was gonna walk on front of a bus once and my friend threw me the other way and said if he reads in obituaries his dumbass friend got ran over by a bus hell wreck my tombstone

hes my best friend lol
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
damn. can't you get your girlfrie...
nevermind.
Right now you're offending at least 75% of the Pit.

jackson warrior on the way in $400
Quote by AlecMag

Is the first part for real? If it is you can thank me, I made the turtle rape thread.
Does funneling whiskey count as a suicide attempt?

...sorry, I know I really shouldn't joke
Quote by AlecMag
It's only posted once...

And there's only one page for 40ppp

Hmm, you must have deleted the first one. I swear I saw it on the first page.
Page 1 of 2