I was watching the 2007 Crossroads guitar festival and in the mini interview sections, the opening titles and the credits there's a slow delta blues soundtrack in the background; does anyone know if this is just some random slide or if it's an actual piece...and if so, do you know what it's called?

It's just it's probably one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard and I'd like to get a copy of it if it exists as a released recording.

yer i noticed that too, i would like to know as well. though you could look in the credits or something.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
I haven't watched it in awhile, but I'd guess it's Jerry Douglas.

I wish they had played that nice music during the super long breaks between sets at the actual festival.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
did you go?! im so jealous!
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King