Carvin Legacy with brand new JJ 6L6GCs and 3 JJEC833/2Groove Tubes 12AT7 in the pre-amp. Tubes have less than two hours of time on them. One little cosmetic blemish under the power switch. Sounds incredible. One of the better clean channels that I've heard on a newer amp. Tons and tons of headroom. Comes with the footswitch and power cable!
Asking $600 plus shipping. - Keep in mind it has $150 worth of brand new tubes in it.

Ibanez Steve Vai Jemini Distortion. I left it in the box for about two months after I had it because I liked my Keely TS9 more. Started using it about a month ago when I get the legacy just for good measure comes with the original box and all paperwork. $175 Shipped.

Boss RV-5 I only use this pedal a few times a month when I get someone in the studio with no reverb/a ****ty reverb pedal. Still have the original box and everything for this too. $125 Shipped.

SKB Stomp-Six Powered Pedalboard. Been trying to sell this for so long. This is my fourth or fifth try. It's a great pedalboard. Has 6 power adapaters that work on 9v or 12v pedals and a carrying case. I put some pedals on it so you could get an idea of size. $115 bucks shipped.

Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Daily Bump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
up
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
bump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
up. make an offer.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
depends on what you have to trade
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
bump
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
The Legacy wouldn't happen to come with a cab would it?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
It can if you want to pay to ship it.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
What if I pick it up? I live near a little south of Pittsburgh so it wouldn't be that far.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

What exactly are you planning on doing? Upgrading to a better amp or looking for a smaller amp cause I have a Peavey Tubeking 112 I'm willing to trade, with maybe a pedal.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

$500+Shipping on the Legacy.
$150 for the Jemini
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
$115 for the RV-5
$100 for the pedalboard.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
pm'd
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Bump. Also selling a seymour duncan JB/Jazz set in Nickel and a DiMarzio Evo set in Creme
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Last bump before E-Bay
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
It's on ebay but feel free to make me an offer
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
will you ship to canada?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
PMed
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet