yo everyone, Im wondering has anybody ever tried 2 distortions at once in their chain and get a good sound ? I play a Fender Jag-Stang, and an Eastwood Gemini through a gay solid state behringer vtone amp. I got a really deep nice dirty airy type tone from the Jag did'nt try the Gem though. I just wanted to see if anybody else tried this out.
its reeaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllly muddy, in my experience of course
if that does it for you, then go ahead by all means
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
yeah man it is muddy as hell, but it seemed like the digitech provided all the bass and the boss kinda cleaned it it's tone a lil bit.

I saw Sarah Palin in Alaska and she was snowblowing
i used to have both of those pedals. i sold the ds-1, and my drummer's dog sh*t on the grunge. in anger, i bought a mesa f-30, and will never need a distortion pedal again.
im gonna keep experimenting and see what I can get, I did get a real nice grungy tone out of my Gemini through a Epiphone Valve Jr. Its better through a tube.
ha that's funny, if the dog **** on one of my pedals I'd **** on him after I ate 30 doggy biscuits. So the Mesa is the is that good huh? I may try that next thanx Slappy. Whats your bands name and what do yall play.