Page 1 of 2
How many people have you performed music to live. Most of the lower gigs were original material in bars or ****ty tours, the higher numbers were at school or in wedding/covers bands.

0paople x2 gigs ..well its a rehearsal when its not a gig!
1-5 20 gigs
5-10 20 gigs
11-20 12 gigs
21-50 10 gigs
50-100 15 gigs
100-500 -16 gigs
1000-3000 3 gigs
3500 ..once!
W played a killer show infront 1800 people, must most of the shows i played were about 300. the music we played was very underground in my area, anywhere else there would a heap more people but my area has a really sh*t music scene.

We played about 25 gigs infront of 300 people and about 5 infront of 500+ plus the 1 with 1800 (wooo yay me)
bout 25ppl((local party)) and very lil ppl like 5 at most stopped and watched((plyed during the indy-500 in our garage))
Last edited by ltd v100 at Mar 10, 2009,
When I played at Woodstock, they told us there was 500,000+ there. That's the most I've ever played in front of. Our band was called "Janis Joplin and her Kozmic Blues Band" and I was the lead singer.
I played a crowd of about three or four hundred several times; a crowd of around 50 or so a few more times, and then random coffeehouses with a single-digit audience a few times, as well.

No idea how many shows I've done total. Not a high amount, but a decent enough number.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Whole school, so about 800 people. Busted out a tasty hour and a half jam during lunch. 5 lunches, 800 people.... do the math.
total about 500-ish
at once like 200
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
from what distance are we talking about?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
No gigs . But, I'm gonna play in front of the mall once it ain't so wet outside so I can try to pay for my friends microwave (long story, it's in a different thread). So, who knows?
ive done 3. all were at school and I have another 1 this friday. by then it will have been about 100 people I think. I'm not really sure
"Bout 10 gigs with my old band biggest crowd was I think about 300 most of the others somewhere between 50-100, & unless you're counting Jam nights (@ a pub) then 1 with my current band (@ a night club, my guess on crowd numbers would be a couple hundred), but if you are counting jam nights then about 30 solo & 20 with my current band! only resonalbly small crowds though
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I've only played three gigs; two in bars and one at an art show. No idea how many people.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
Over about 6 years of playing gigs, I'd say a total of maybe 5,000-7,000. But that's completely not based on any calculation. Just a guesstimate.
We're only strays.
Quote by ldnovelo
when did you play for 3500 guys TS?

at school it was a charity gig

Last edited by DegaMeth at Mar 10, 2009,
I played at my elementary school talent show in 6th grade, maybe like 100 people.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
I played infront of 600+ people at the school's talent show. Not really a gig or anything, but hey, they all liked it and I was satisfied w/ the amount of applause and the reputation I gained from it. Also, the experience itself was awesome.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

only ever had one real gig and I have no idea how many people were there. it was some dude's birthday party and everyone and their sister was there. there were only at most 30 people in the building at one time, but there were a lot of people outside too, so i really have no clue.

another time I played on a hay trailer with some old guys for around 20 - 30 people.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
When I played at Woodstock, they told us there was 500,000+ there. That's the most I've ever played in front of. Our band was called "Janis Joplin and her Kozmic Blues Band" and I was the lead singer.

Hey......

Feed your mind.
I played one gig for about 50 people with my old band. Sadly with work and preparing for college I have no time to be in a band anymore.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by \m/Angus\m/

can i getz ur number lol
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
I play for about 30-40 people at my church every wednesday.
IT FREAKIN ROCKS!!!
Oh wait if you count lame concert band...
i dunno a few hundred lol
Quote by WOODY_B
I play for about 30-40 people at my church every wednesday.
IT FREAKIN ROCKS!!!

I've been looking at playing in my church, but I think they have a pretty solid bass player, even if he does look bored out of his mind during service...
Page 1 of 2