Looking for something to do while things are slow and down.....if you've got some old XBOX games, toss 'em my way with a price!
Hunter (The Reckoning) $5
Hunter (Reedemer) $5
Metal Gear Solid 2 (Substance) $5
Hitman (Contracts) $5
MVP Baseball 2005 $5
X-Men Legends II $5
Half-Life 2 $5
Ultimate Spider-man $5
Turok (Evolution) $5
Fable: The Lost Chapter $5

None of the games come with case/manual. They will ship with a slim jewel case. They all work. The only reason I'm selling is because I don't play them anymore. $2 shipping.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Quote by Victor Manuel
Hunter (The Reckoning) $5
Hunter (Reedemer) $5
Metal Gear Solid 2 (Substance) $5
Hitman (Contracts) $5
MVP Baseball 2005 $5
X-Men Legends II $5
Half-Life 2 $5
Ultimate Spider-man $5
Turok (Evolution) $5
Fable: The Lost Chapter $5

None of the games come with case/manual. They will ship with a slim jewel case. They all work. The only reason I'm selling is because I don't play them anymore. $2 shipping.

I'll buy that Fable off of you
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
I've got some original Xbox stuff... I can probably ship to the USA if you do the extra postage.

I have a whole console, if you're interested. It's a PAL UK, with Duke controller and all leads. I have:

Project Gotham Racing (in a jewel case, as I lost the original case)
Colin McRae Rally 3
Forza Motorsport
Need for Speed: Underground 2
And three demo discs.

Make me an offer. Be aware, these items are all PAL
Liking offers so far - I've got a console and everything, just not in the mood to pay out for EB prices or for a new console - much rather buy a new e609 for my studio. I'll pm you guys after work.