Hey guys, this is my first time posting here, so I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out.
Anyway, my band and I want to start doing some basic recordings to help structure our songs and record practices (possibly some demo tapes, but nothing too high end). We were planning on just getting a Blue Snowball USB mic ( http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Snowball-Microphone-Bundle/dp/B000EOPQ7E/ref=pd_ybh_11?pf_rd_p=280800601&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=ybh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1PFK8WJPJNXK32D0NA3J ), recording each instrument individually into a computer and calling it a day for now (the omni option seems like it might work alright for drums). We have a pretty low budget, but I was wondering if it would be OK to record the drums with one mic and get a decent sound out of it; the audio doesn't need to be amazing, but it needs to be decipherable in order to critique and change parts of songs. We also have a Shure SM57 mic, but we don't have an PC audio interface or a mixer, so we don't currently have another option for recording.
So basically, for entry-level recording, should we bother getting multiple mics for recording drums/a mixer/an audio interface, or can we just stick with the one mic?

Thanks guys.
get an adapter for you shure sm57 and play into the computer.

or yea, do that.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9