Page 1 of 4
Quote by freedoms_stain
My condolences.

Congats, but this thread is probably going to be reported TS.
Sail upon the open skies
Lucky man, I feel sorry for Coheed, when my brother went Coheed got pwned by the cwrod so hard, but on topic **** YEAH TRVIUM AND SLIPKNOT!
i hope coheed gets pwned THEY SUCK
how they gonna throw them in with some hard ass bands like slipknot a trivium

WOOOOOOO
TRIVIUM!!!!!!
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Quote by The_Paranoia

God, Coheed... why tour with 2nd rate metal bands?

I thought the same thing before the show. Slipknot were good, couldn't really get into Trivium, though. Coheed was awesome as usual.
Quote by freedoms_stain
My condolences.

lol yea, my thoughts exactly

trivium blows somethin fierce
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by Gee-tar-eist
i hope coheed gets pwned THEY SUCK
how they gonna throw them in with some hard ass bands like slipknot a trivium

WOOOOOOO
TRIVIUM!!!!!!

You make me die a little on the inside.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
Quote by happytimeharry
I thought the same thing before the show. Slipknot were good, couldn't really get into Trivium, though. Coheed was awesome as usual.

What totally sucks is they played Al The Killer for a friggin metal tour but not on their own tour.
awe man, i'm sorry. i feel bad you had to spend money on those tickets, i really hope you got forced by gunpoint.
Coheed is a strange variety of metal. They should not be touring with Trivium and Slipknot because they attract the nu metal heads out in force.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
Quote by ThatsAgood1jay
Coheed is a strange variety of metal. They should not be touring with Trivium and Slipknot because they attract the nu metal heads out in force.

and Trivium and Slipknot don't?
Hahahaha

dont hate cause you dont like the same sort of music, haters hahahaha

WOOOOO TRIVIUM!!!!!
Two awesome bands, I saw them too. Tore my face off.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
i went to the show in the garden like 2 months ago, it was sick, enjoy
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by ltd v100
i want to help

As do I. I want to steal some of his hair. I always thought he was a bit like Samson.
is there smoking in the concert?
and how well do they search you?
Trivium has only like 1 good song and the rest are stupid and slipknot? slipknot? uhhhhh half the people in that band are retards banging on garbage cans and containers and the other half are just stupid. Havin the guitars tuned to drop Z tuning(i know its not real) and doin no beats on the drums. Pretty dumb band. Oh and the vocals goin from im so hardcore to im a pussy little emo.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
Quote by thelurker

I think he was trying to say that Slipknot and Trivium bring out that crowd, which clashes with the typical crowd that goes to see Coheed.
lol slipkot is so metal and **** me an my frends listen to slipnot and **** and were hell cool as and then i punched this cop and the face and got drunk lol
Soooooo.....
i shall repeat the questions.
Is there smoking in there?
Quote by Gee-tar-eist
Soooooo.....
i shall repeat the questions.
Is there smoking in there?

Well that varies from place to place. At the Sprint Center they gave just a very basic pat-down and there were quite a few people smoking. There were a lot of security guards roaming through the crowd, though.
Quote by thelurker

no they dont, slipknot brings people who like vicious hardcore music and have no shame, trivium brings in middle aged virgins, 12 year olds and people who should commit suicide.
Quote by freedoms_stain
My condolences.

same.

^ above: "vicious hardcore"? what the FUCK are you smoking? i think someone tried to sell me the same stuff.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Quote by RPExecutor
same.

^ above: "vicious hardcore"? what the FUCK are you smoking? i think someone tried to sell me the same stuff.

well thats what they are trying to do, no? i didnt mean that i think they are viscious hardcore or that they are i just said that the kinda people who come think that they are vicious hardcore. i guess i should have worded it better than that and im sure im not smoking anything you arent
Page 1 of 4