what are your favorite ipod apps? i only get free ones so im sort of limited by that but i like imob, papi jump, tapdefense, jelly car, and mega poker. which ones do you like?

my imob friend code is 147 487 440 if anyone wants to add me by the way...
the fart ones. most are free but there's one (ifart, i think.) that cost $1 but sounds more realistic than the others and has a better variety of farts to choose from.
Quote by Kyle_Brewer

Myspace/Facebook

yweah i would say myspace but i dont really count that as an app, its more of like a link
I'm too poor to own an ipod, so I have a regular mp3 player that just plays music. I don't need to play Super Mario Bros while I'm listening to Hendrix.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I'm too poor to own an ipod, so I have a regular mp3 player that just plays music. I don't need to play Super Mario Bros while I'm listening to Hendrix.

my dad got a free iPhone from work and i just use that, so we're kinda in the same boat
Quote by SnooBag101
my dad got a free iPhone from work and i just use that, so we're kinda in the same boat

I'm too poor to even own a boat, I got a piece of styrofoam I'm floating on. Really, the only reason we have internet is cause it came with a package for cable and phone.
Taptap revenge
AIM
Scribble
iCopter
Pocket guitar
Labyrinth
Metronome
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
Hmmm I like the music app. Isn't that what an iPod is for anyway? People these days get an iPod touch or iPhone and just use it for games and apps and don't even have any music on it. Not everyone, but I know lots of people that don't even listen to music and they have iPod touches with no music and like a billion apps. Makes me mad. Arrgghh
Quote by VanCamp
Pee on things.

Quote by tukk04
back in black-AC/DC
because maybe it'd revive me instantly
i just hope i don't come back black

My Gear
Epiphone SG
Roland 15 Watt Cube Amp
Samick J-2 Acoustic
Tap Tap, Light Bike, Live Poker, Trace
Now do you believe in rock and roll?