Hey everybody, I just got this guitar from a friend for free. It's a Hohner G2T. I like the fact that I can have a guitar with me at all times now and it plays decent for being free. One problem I have is that the thing has a Steinberger Licensed Tremolo bridge and I'm having a few problems with it. Problem no. 1: its supposed to lock in a neutral position and it doesn't, which I'm not too concerned about. Problem no. 2 is a little annoying. I cannot accurately intonate the thing because the saddles don't lock at all. I can tune it perfectly and then slide the saddles back and forth without any effort at all. So my questions are, what do you guys think about this guitar? and who (if anybody) knows how to set up this stupid bridge?

As always, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Gear:
1983 Gibson Futura
Gibson Explorer (copy)
Ibanez 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Raven Halfstack
Boss ML-2 Metal Core
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Home-made killswitch pedal and amp footswitch
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Ibanez PUE-5 Multi Effects
Ok, i should be able to help you with your guitar, but its quite hard to explain on a forum. If you have AIM or anything like that i could explain it in detail. There used to be a webpage that explained it but it was taken down .
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
sweet, someone that knows something about this thing! my aim is the same as my user name: gibsonfutura . I'm on a lot so thanks in advance for your help
Gear:
1983 Gibson Futura
Gibson Explorer (copy)
Ibanez 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Raven Halfstack
Boss ML-2 Metal Core
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Home-made killswitch pedal and amp footswitch
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Ibanez PUE-5 Multi Effects