Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Well, at least it has something in common with the thread.

Don't be a jerk. I found this to be very amusing, as well as hilarious, and impractical. Not every thread is gonna be super epic and stuff. Relax!

That's dumb though. Come on. Who needs that?!
Man I would jump dat shit and click my heels in the air, maybe even throw in a 180 for extra pizazz. All those fools who ride the escalator would look at me and say, "Dude, he's hard to the core, from now on I will never ride another escalator, especially one as shitty and useless as this one."

I like to think I inspire change with my awesomeness.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Well, at least it has something in common with the thread.

And your user title.
That escalator was like 5 steps. How American
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Pales in comparison to those moving walkways in the airport.

When speaking on the topic superfluousness, of course.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by happytimeharry
Man I would jump dat shit and click my heels in the air, maybe even throw in a 180 for extra pizazz. All those fools who ride the escalator would look at me and say, "Dude, he's hard to the core, from now on I will never ride another escalator, especially one as shitty and useless as this one."

I like to think I inspire change with my awesomeness.

Extreme Escalator Jump.

There will be an MLEJ before you know it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20

Extreme Escalator Jump.

There will be an MLEJ before you know it.

Hell yeah, brah! Look for it to show up in the Summer X-Games!
God someone needs to be in control of one of these things. I know Im the type of asshole who would wait until a fat person is on an up escalator and just as they get to the top, reverse the direction so they have to run up the steps to get to the top. And just standing wouldnt be an option; oh no, this would be in a crowded mall with no way back.

Run fatty run!!!