My girlfriends grandfather is having open heart surgery and may pass away. What can i say to my girl to calm her down and feel better?
JAY
Guitar about to get: Gibson SG 61 (Reissue)
In need of new Amp and pedals for it.
Tell her to go **** herself.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
You don't have to say anything, just be there for her when she needs you.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by Livewire8195

Well that won't be useful to him. Tell her you want to **** her. That way the TS gets some action.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by Livewire8195

That made me lol.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by Livewire8195

dude that's a pussy move.

but TS, I really don't know what you can say. if it's not absolute certain that he's gonna pass away just comfort her and tell her everything's gonna be okay.
"it's okay sweetie, my penis is still here"

or to be serious, say nothing but "how are you feeling?" or "are you okay?"

and let them respond and talk about whatever it is they want to discuss and just go along with that.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Livewire8195

Because thats a way to make her feel better. :roll:

How about we try to be helpful, rather then insolant assholes who have nothing better to do and rarely discuss anything?

Just tell her everyone has their time, and theres nothing you can do about it. Enjoy the people around you while you can, and when they are gone enjoy the memories you have. It's okay to be sad when a loved one passes away, but would they want you to stay sad? I doubt it. They would want you to keep on going on strong and happy, with all the memories of them close to your heart.

That's what I said to my friend when her dad passed away.

/got me in her pants

Please add me if as a friend I helped! (I like to think I'm a friendly person)
Quote by CoreysMonster
dude that's a pussy move.

but TS, I really don't know what you can say. if it's not absolute certain that he's gonna pass away just comfort her and tell her everything's gonna be okay.

Touche.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
look her in the eyes and tell her that no matter what happens, she can always count on you to be there inside of her
You seriously don't know how to console your girlfriend?

What the hell happened to interpersonal relations skills?

That means knowing how to talk to and interact with other people.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
gtdude is right...

Just be there for her cause there is nothing that you can really say to help. It happens.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I'd throw a Marshall MG at him while he succumbs to tone killing gain.

Quote by King Krapp
Spend all $200 on M&M's, then find a friend with an acoustic, and fill the body with them. Why? Because you can.

"hey, if you need anything let me know, this is probably tough on you, and i want to be here to support you."

classic. use only in the proper situation. dont overuse.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
JUST DON'T TELL HER THAT YOU KNOW HOW SHE FEELS!! Chicks hate that... Be their for her!
Make a joyful noise.

Guild M-30

Peavy Audition 110 amp hey, i'm actually proud of this one.
boss ME-50
www.iamterrified.com
yup, just be there for her. if she has something to say listen. thats all you can do.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Do what anus says and if she dont stop crying rape her

EDIT: If it makes her feel better do heart surgery too next to her grandfather then she will cry for 2 people!
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
Last edited by element166 at Mar 10, 2009,
Kill her parents, then she won't be so worried about her grandfather anymore.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
"do you want me inside of you?"

"No, I can stick tic-tacs up my pussy anytime"
being under that surgery would freak me out...
knowing that after you're put to sleep, theres a chance you might not wake up is a frightening thought
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Just be there for her. You can't bring him back, so just let her know that he had a long life, and everyone goes at some point. Just make her know that you are there for her and that you care for her loss.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
tell her not to worry, her grandpa is probably old, and that's what old people do, they die
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
Be there for her.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
when the time is right,the answer that you want will be there for you
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Set her down, it's time to have a heart to heart with her. You need to tell her how you honestly feel and let all your feelings out. It's really time to get to know her and see if you soulmates.

You sit her down, and let her know your deepest emotions.

You tell her how you feel: "Women are only good for 71 things i find, Cooking, Cleaning, and 69."

Now, depending on her reaction to your total honesty, you should be able to tell how long you two are going to last as a couple.
Quote by Invokke_Havokk
Because thats a way to make her feel better. :roll:

How about we try to be helpful, rather then insolant assholes who have nothing better to do and rarely discuss anything?

Just tell her everyone has their time, and theres nothing you can do about it. Enjoy the people around you while you can, and when they are gone enjoy the memories you have. It's okay to be sad when a loved one passes away, but would they want you to stay sad? I doubt it. They would want you to keep on going on strong and happy, with all the memories of them close to your heart.

That's what I said to my friend when her dad passed away.

/got me in her pants

this. is good advice.
well u can use the old "death is just a part of life" because its true.
Just be there for her and hold her whatever
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
No point in saying the obvious, unless you want to look stupid. Just be near her and exploit her emotionally damaged state to your advantage, perhaps by strengthening the relationship (You better hold onto me close, you wouldn't want ME to fade away forever would you?) or getting a little action (I know what will take your mind off things...).
Quote by Everyone Dies
No point in saying the obvious, unless you want to look stupid. Just be near her and exploit her emotionally damaged state to your advantage, perhaps by strengthening the relationship (You better hold onto me close, you wouldn't want ME to fade away forever would you?) or getting a little action (I know what will take your mind off things...).

*looks at username*
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
chances are, nothing will happen. My pops had a quadruple heart bypass last christmas, and he has fully recovered. Heart surgery, with all the recent medical breakthroughs and modern technologies, has become a lot less dangerous. But as said before, support her and listen to her etc etc etc. And lots of hugging her, that kinda stuff works wonders.
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls