When youre not out talking to chicks (or guys, I don't know what you like) or in your guitar sanctuary practicing those face melting solos, and you decide to hop on the good ol' internet to kill some time, whats your favorite website (besides UG) or absolute must play online game?

Im asking because im getting bored of the same four sites and 6 games all the time, and i need to change it up a bit.
My favorite site can't be posted here, against the rules. Anyways, when I'm not watching it and fapping, hint hint, I usually like to play xbox. Yea, xbox.
get stumbleupon. it helps you find new **** pretty well.

i did play combat arms for a while, but my internet connection has been **** lately, so i just stick to emulators
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by faint_spirit
get stumbleupon. it helps you find new **** pretty well.

i did play combat arms for a while, but my internet connection has been **** lately, so i just stick to emulators

Combat Arms is great. I have T3, btw, so it makes Combat Arms even greater.

hehe
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
Combat Arms is great. I have T3, btw, so it makes Combat Arms even greater.

hehe

I haven't played in forever and now it's taking forever to update. What are your guys usernames on Combat Arms?
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22