whats the coolest paper you've ever written?

right now im writting one about pink floyds the wall.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Nickthemusician
I just put the wall into the player.. creepy

and Zeppelin.. i wrote a 10 page paper on zeppelin

thats creepy
i wrote one about Woody Guthrie.
the only paper i'd be able to write about The Wall would be about how much i hate it.
I have to write weekly journals for my english class, they have to be 2 pages long. So one time I wrote 2 pages on how ****ty school was, and talked alot of **** about the class. And in another I wrote a crazy ass story about this guy who was murdering people all crazy like and come to find out he was just trippin on LSD and had thought it all.
Originally Posted by Nickthemusician
I just put the wall into the player.. creepy

and Zeppelin.. i wrote a 10 page paper on zeppelin

WHAT!?!?!
how can you find it creepy? its one of the coolest works of art i've ever come across.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by TheAmericanRuse
i wrote one about Woody Guthrie.
the only paper i'd be able to write about The Wall would be about how much i hate it.

I had to write a paper on what is my passion, so i wrote a 3 page paper on how music was my passion and why
Quote by TUXGUITAR
I had to write a paper on what is my passion, so i wrote a 3 page paper on how music was my passion and why

dude i did the exact same thing in september
3 pages on m passion and i wrote music!
omfg u stole my identity!!
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
wrote a 5 page paper on civil rights infringement. i actually enjoyed it very much
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
I wrote a 6 page one about my math teacher's battle with Hitler. Hitler called Mr. T from a Pokeball, but my teacher called Chuck Norris. I got a Hello Kitty Sticker for it.
The one about a monser Koala and his aussie-animal friends hell bent on destroying the human race.
I did one on Jimi Hendrix for black history month.

105 A+ bitches. i got extra credit cause i turned it in early. cause i was fairly interested in the subject.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09