So for my edge to edge project in woodworking I'm building a Ken Lawrence inspired Lap Steel. I have a week to get this done so I will be updating frequently.
I haven't got pics of it yet but i'm using walnut and Hard maple.
PICS!!!
Plans

All Parts from GuitarFetish

Gold Tuners

Gold Wraparound Bridge

P-90
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
looking forward to this. Looks awesome.
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
What kind of wood are you using?

And I'm interested in hearing what the P90 sounds like. I might throw one on my Lapsteel.

Nice going, Jafar.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Bad News, my teacher cancelled my project. Which is completely bull****.
I had this planned for weeks and showed her throughout, which she ok'd, so i ordered the $85 worth of parts
so i did the rough estimate for wood, she told me all of what to punch in and it came out $12.22 and she pays for $3 on every project.
Then when i do my final she tells me i have to add $2 per board foot due to the thickness of the wood (which she should've told me when i did the estimate) so the price came out at about $31. I only had $13 with me. She said not only could I not start due to not having enough to buy the wood (someone else in my class stilll owes $10 on his project, he's done with it. Favoritism much?) but now I have to make coasters and I now have $85 of parts lying around to do nothing with!

So i'm not gonna be able to finish, let alone start, this project. I don't know what i'm gonna do with the parts, prolly buy a LP copy and use the tuners and bridge (prolly use as tailpiece) to mod it. P-90 i might stick in the neck of my strat or sumthin
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
I'm not gonna lie, that's not a ton of money you need....
UG donations to keep the project going?
just buy your own wood man!
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by jafar007

So i'm not gonna be able to finish, let alone start, this project. I don't know what i'm gonna do with the parts, prolly buy a LP copy and use the tuners and bridge (prolly use as tailpiece) to mod it. P-90 i might stick in the neck of my strat or sumthin

you cant complete this project because you dont have 30 bucks for wood but yet you intend on getting a lp copy for all the hardware from this project that you cant use?

if i were you i'd start cleaning some gutters/cutting grass/shoveling driveways/washing cars/ and anything else i could think of for some extra money and maybe some work ethic since apparently you have none. it's not hard to make money, you just need to get out there and do it.
buy the wood.... Please!

Like he said ^ where are you getting money for the LP Copy from?
Build the lapsteel!