I asked my drummer to record a few tracks and e-mail me them so i could go record over them.

He said he finished recording, but due to blah blah he can't send me em.

**** sounds fishy, so I was wondering if there is any sort of drum machine program software I could buy or something? I just want to record a few songs I wrote and put them online so he'll get bummed. I need something quality though, not trying to have midi drums.

thanks in advance.
If you have a good audio interface program (Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, etc) get "Drumkit From Hell", it is sampled from Thomas Haake's drums and was used on all the track's on Meshuggah's "Catch Thirty-Three".
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Oh i lol'd quite a lot. Internets to you Normul. Normul you are the funniest man on all the internets. I would gladly make dirty lovin' to Normul all night long. Normul is the reason I breath. Normul
Quote by LegendarySpork
Drum machines have no soul.

.....Ok?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
(I ****ing love Thomas Haake)

So if get this Drumkit from hell, I could make the drum beats on my computer and export them to be used on my recording? (I'll be recording at a friends house, he has cubase and a bunch of stuff)
Quote by LegendarySpork
Drum machines have no soul.

you sir are and idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtG9KMTwYsU
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by Normandy247
(I ****ing love Thomas Haake)

So if get this Drumkit from hell, I could make the drum beats on my computer and export them to be used on my recording? (I'll be recording at a friends house, he has cubase and a bunch of stuff)

I'm not sure. I use it as an Audio Unit within Logic Pro 8. It was made by people who use cubase though. If you acquired both Cubase and Drumkit From Hell from a source (torrent), you could program them and use them at his house.
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Oh i lol'd quite a lot. Internets to you Normul. Normul you are the funniest man on all the internets. I would gladly make dirty lovin' to Normul all night long. Normul is the reason I breath. Normul
beatcraft....?

idunno, thats what i use..
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Don't all rappers use drum machines? Wait, they just write down words to a producer using a drum machine.
Quote by MetaMegaMagic
Don't all rappers use drum machines? Wait, they just write down words to a producer using a drum machine.

...Now shut up and stop trying to be funny.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light