Poll: Do you think things that cause what I call entertainmengasim should be destroyed
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think things that cause what I call entertainmengasim should be destroyed
Yes If I hear another word about anything to do about "Jonas bro's" I will kill someone
33 83%
I am one of those girls you dick
0 0%
No, I am gay I get those too
4 10%
I really don't give a damn...BUT SCREW YOU TWILIGHT WAS AMAZING!
3 8%
Voters: 40.
Movies, music, tv, anything that makes a girl that you know go AAAAAAAAAAA! in a hi-pitch sequel. Must be destroyed now! I am tired of hearing about Twilight, Jonas Brothers, One Tree Hill ect.

what do you think and to the poll or post a reply at the bottom
Message me to join the Nerd Guitarist!
Quote by JimmyJuinor
AAAAAAAAAAA! in a hi-pitch squeal.

Butt Secks?
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
twilight isn't that bad...the movie about it is the bad thing that every ...girl? is talking about...
...why do u want to know this? this kinds of questions are kinda annoying....
Quote by Deicidal
You??

YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
Jonas Brothers should be bound to an iron maiden, stuffed with dry ice, be burned and frozen at the same time by it while they listen to their music in 20 years being turned into muzak.
The majority of US women my age are like that with just about everything.

It blows.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by MetaMegaMagic
Jonas Brothers should be bound to an iron maiden, stuffed with dry ice, be burned and frozen at the same time by it while they listen to their music in 20 years being turned into muzak.

u r the man

Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
true dat razorback (the one tree hill is more of a personal issue)
I'm the same age as the original poster, so what I don't get is why guys my age insist on complaining about girly trends. They'll die off next week, like last week's fads and next week's, etc.
well it's been about 2 years since Jonas brothers have made it big and It hasn't stopped. so 1 WEEK MY ASS!!
Quote by razorback_al_31
One tree hill aint that bad, some of those chicks are f*cking hot

+1

The only reason I don't watch it is because it's too late into the series.
Quote by JimmyJuinor
true dat razorback (the one tree hill is more of a personal issue)

Ah ok, i see. My wife loves that show, twilight and all that other sh*t i can completely relate to how you feel. It's f*cking annoying.
Quote by JimmyJuinor
well it's been about 2 years since Jonas brothers have made it big and It hasn't stopped. so 1 WEEK MY ASS!!

Yeah, well, Disney Channel is obviously run by well-endowed pedophiles. They can shove anything down kids throats and make them like it.

No rimshot??
Quote by Deicidal
Yeah, well, Disney Channel is obviously run by well-endowed pedophiles. They can shove anything down kids throats and make them like it.

No rimshot??

here you go!
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Women have no taste in anything. Be it music, movies, art...women need to STFU and let men decide what is good and what isn't.
Quote by AzureNight
Women have no taste in anything. Be it music, movies, art...women need to STFU and let men decide what is good and what isn't.

I get those squeals from time to time, usually when Im listening to something awesome.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by JimmyJuinor
Movies, music, tv, anything that makes a girl that you know go AAAAAAAAAAA! in a hi-pitch sequel. Must be destroyed now! I am tired of hearing about Twilight, Jonas Brothers, One Tree Hill ect.

what do you think and to the poll or post a reply at the bottom

A high pitched sequel?

Like Back to the Future 2? That was a good movie.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Last edited by Gunpowder at Mar 11, 2009,
Quote by Ktool The Girth

I get those squeals from time to time, usually when Im listening to something awesome.

Grow a pair and develop calluses on the back of your dominant hand.