How the hell do I get rid of it?!
Summers coming soon, and I like taking my shirt off (not to mention I need a tan BAD)
I've tried mild soaps, Ivory is the one I use most, Oil free acne wash, showering 2-3 times a day. None of it has helped.

Btw I started breaking out really bad in October right after I had ankle surgery and had a cast all the way up my leg, so I only showered once a week for about a month. :/
and now its spiderwebbing onto my arms, its ****ing nasty!

How do you get rid of it pit?!!!!
I'm FAT!
wait until you're done with puberty... this will occur around age 20 - 25
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
a loofa

or if it's really a problem you could try going to a doctor who would probably prescribe something such as minocycline
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Go see a dermatologist, maybe they'll prescribe something. That's what they did for me and it worked.
It's normal for a boy going through puberty to have it. I used to have it bad on my chest.

Take a wet washcloth, put soap in it, and just scrub it as hard as you can. It'll wash away a lot of the bacteria though.

Since it's on your back, not sure how easy that'll be.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by DartS17
Go see a dermatologist, maybe they'll prescribe something. That's what they did for me and it worked.

but do you have to stay on the prescription?
will it come back when you stop taking it?
I'm FAT!
Quote by tatatotfolife
but do you have to stay on the prescription?
will it come back when you stop taking it?

depends on the prescription, usually you will have to stay on it until puberty ends, or if you just have bad skin it'll be something you take
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by tatatotfolife
I can tell you've never had it bad.

nope,

I'm blessed with easy to control smooth skin.

Never had bad acne.. I get some bad black heads, but I'm pretty much acne free.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by touji-za-nai
nope,

I'm blessed with easy to control smooth skin.

Never had bad acne.. I get some bad black heads, but I'm pretty much acne free.

yep, and I hate you.

anyways maybe I'll try a dermatologist, but I'll try the using soap and scrubbing first, I don't like pills
I'm FAT!
Quote by tatatotfolife
yep, and I hate you.

anyways maybe I'll try a dermatologist, but I'll try the using soap and scrubbing first, I don't like pills

They actually gave me a lotion. Also I do still have to use it, and will until puberty ends.
Quote by tatatotfolife
yep, and I hate you.

yeah, well I hate you too.

Because you look like this
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I've tried tons of creams, and lots of pills. My back isn't very bad, just hit that **** with a back-scrubber (not a whimpy one) and some OXY soap at very least. It's keeping my back in shape, but if you have genetic acne like my father's side of the family does, then that's no cure. Just if you ever get to accutane, then you'll be acquainted with a new form of hell.
Backscrub that bitch, and if you have long hair, push it to the Front in the shower, so the greasey hair dirt doesn't get onto your back. Soap the hair first before doing anything more.
Quote by touji-za-nai
yeah, well I hate you too.

Because you look like this

I like pizza, too.
XIAOXI
Drink lots of water, don't eat to much fat food. I suppose you've heard that before...
Also, I take pills with yeast in them. They help a lot. You have to stay on them untill after puberty though.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes