Just Google that entire thing you copy pasted.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I had the same problem once before when I made a unit conversion prog. What helped me out was defining (#define) some of the constants like pi.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.

Looks difficult..
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
**** i had to do almost that exact same program for a com sci class three years ago, unfortunately i dropped that major and forgot everything... i looked it over but nothing looked obviously wrong, sorry buddy
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
tl;dr

just joking. but seriously, that looks hard. that's why i dropped out of my computer science class. god damn python.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
This thread is not about progressive rock in the key of C. I want my money back.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
This thread is not about progressive rock in the key of C. I want my money back.

I thought he needed help with a chord progression in the key of C.

Oh Pit, how you toy with my heart...
Quote by Spoony_Bard

Same
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I don't know much about C but is it possible that your method Convert doesn't have a return type?

meh... I'm probably of no help.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
I expected a thread about Prog rock in the key of C. I want my money back.

Edit:^lol same
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by ASClark
i got it!

For some ****ing reason C couldnt divide 5/9 so i had to put .555 in its place and it worked

Yeah. This exact thing happened to me before. I still don't really know why, but I just avoid it now.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Because you're diving two integers, 5, and 9. Integers are whole numbers and so can't have decimals. It rounded down to 0, because it can't check how to round it, as that would kind of defeat the purpose of not having decimals. 5f/9f, f meaning it uses a float number instead, which can hold decimal places. ;p
Quote by Spoony_Bard

Well, I say we hijack this thread and make it that!

Muhumma jihad! Durka Durka!
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Mar 11, 2009,