Hey ppl,

Look i need a really honest and blunt opinion on my band name, i think it could be WAY better but this is what we ended up with:

Knightblind

???

who thinks its good? who thinks it sucks horse ****? who thinks it could be much better?

i really need opinions cause if i'm gonna change it i need good reason to do so.

Thanks for ur help!!!
Quote by Nike-Man
what kind of music, and what does it mean

+1
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
we play like hard rock i guess, the name apparently comes from the disease called night blindness, dnt ask me why there's a "k" in the name!
i just think its real ammaturish name, real cheesy, and 80's.
slip of the tongue, thats my bands last name that i came up with. you can take it if yous want :P it sounds pretty good but we got a better one now lol and yes your band name does sound very ameturish
it is real cheesy in my opinion, night blindness sounds better.. even color blind...uhm, but i suggest u find a name that means smthin to all of u, or go the opposite just find a name that sounds cool.... good luck dude!

ow and remember, it is the band that makes the name, not the opposite.... think of bands like "kiss" such a terrible name but they made it work....
Last edited by irotinmyskin at Mar 11, 2009,
ehh
try again
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
sounds power metal.
Quote by learnerlegend
my dog's barks are more interesting than their 4/4 hits

^ Regarding AC/DC