Page 1 of 2
Go to mexico
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Cheap beer and all the cleaners you can ask for!

And Tacos.

Edit: "Smuggling drugs into the country by using a dead baby"

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Mar 11, 2009,

she's mexican. Moar live in Mexico. Can I say more?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
i personally don't want to be gutted and stuffed full of drugs and possibly used as a prop for the carpool lane..... you guys?
Quote by misterfarenheit
i personally don't want to be gutted and stuffed full of drugs and possibly used as a prop for the carpool lane..... you guys?

Hell yeah. If you were still alive, it would be the coolest thing ever.
You're not a baby, you'll be fine.

*keeps knife behind back*
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
*Reads article.*

What's the big deal again?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Just go. I went with my family for two weeks. We didnt stay in a resort because I have an aunt who lives over there. Didnt run into any trouble at all. Does the American media go on about how dangerous Mexico is or something?
Quote by Gyzmoo
Just go. I went with my family for two weeks. We didnt stay in a resort because I have an aunt who lives over there. Didnt run into any trouble at all. Does the American media go on about how dangerous Mexico is or something?

some of my friends are going but after hearing that coke baby story, they're freaked out. also someone said something about the shady practices of the federales (mexicops) and now they would rather just stay in tampa florida and pretend its mexico
Ok I supose there is quite a bit of corruption in the police, bribing is very common, but as long as you keep to yourselves and dont do anything outrageous to get yourselves into trouble in the first place..
Quote by misterfarenheit
some of my friends are going but after hearing that coke baby story, they're freaked out. also someone said something about the shady practices of the federales (mexicops) and now they would rather just stay in tampa florida and pretend its mexico

Did you even read the whole article? It was fictional story made up over 40 or so years ago.

Even then, you should have your two year old child walking around unsupervised in a city you don't know anyway.
I've been, to a ghetto in a border town (Cuidad Juarez, across from El Paso). Didn't seem dangerous, just incredibly run down. And I was hassled from the time I crossed the border til I got back. As soon as I crossed, I came to a red light, and a million people came running up to the car trying to sell this, get donations for that, etc...I followed a guy on a bike who said he'd take me to tourist areas. He took me to a vacant parking lot. I stopped and he said, "No, over there" and pointed to a brick building with brick walls all around the parking lot except for one way in and out. Against my better judgement, I went in.

It was just a leather shop, though. Nothing dangerous. I was the only customer, and the guy had six people trying to sell me boots, hats, belts...I finally bought a wallet so he'd leave me alone. I had to pay the parking lot guy two dollars for watching the car. Then I realized I didn't know how to get back, so the guy on the bike led me back to the border. He wanted $50, which he really did earn, that was a long ride in the middle of summer. I spent about two hours on the bridge waiting to get back into the US. There were more vendors lined up, for about a mile all the way to the gate. The line into Mexico took about 45 seconds.

If you go, make sure you have proper car insurance, I think its a felony down there to not have insurance; if you are in an accident you could be looking at jail. Might be wrong though....
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by Gyzmoo
Does the American media go on about how dangerous Mexico is or something?

A bit. While I was in El Paso (8 weeks, little over a year ago) there was a rash of drug violence, mostly cartels going after mexican police officers. Seems like there was about two dozen murders in that time frame. One attempt was on a bridge between the countries on a high ranking mexican officer. The Commanding Officer at the army the fort.........

Holy ****! News about Juarez just came on my radio! Massive amounts of soldiers sent in has dramatically reduced violence, holding murders to one a day.

Anyway, while I was there last January, the Commanding Officer of the Army base at El Paso restricted soldiers. No travel to Mexico unless on official business.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

you know, american media doesnt always tells the truth. I live in Mexico and i have never been fired or gutted to hide drugs or been excuted. In fact, i have never try a drug. Its not that common as media says.
you don't need to find you're friends, they just kinda meet ya, maybe even find yourself a friendly senorita you should run down to Mexico.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
drugs smuggled in a dead body is nothing new. i've heard about that happening for years. i'd never want to go to mexico though, it's gross, poor and it would be a waste of my time. if you are thinking of traveling go to europe, that's what i plan to do.
Drug wars. There are stories of decapitated heads left on playgrounds as a warning. Drug cartel once threatened to murder a cop every hour until the mayor resigned, and after two murders the mayor had to give in. Disgusting ****.

So go.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
go To Mexico You Pooplegging Crotchsniffer
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I'm pretty sure it's not required to join a drug cartel just to go to Mexico, TS. The worst thing that'll happen to you is Montezuma's revenge, but aside from that, just don't go anywhere that looks to shady.

Unless you need drugs or something. Then totally go.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
(Invalid img)

She has monobrow.

There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Mexico is awesome you got a lot of things to do ! awesome clubs in cancun and acapulco, the beaches are a lot of fun, cheap beer and hot girls ! trust me I'm sure you want to come to Mexico.
everybody likes tourists here, we are very humble people but be careful with the cops they are the most corrupt people in hell, dont mess with them and dont stay close to the border you will gonna get raped by the cartels there specially in torreon coahuila or ciudad juarez chihuahua.
Last edited by blackborrego at Mar 28, 2009,
Not everything in México is ****. A lot of it is, though. But then again, México has its downsides, just like ANY other country in the world.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
If my situation gets out of control
I could run down to Mexico
If I need a place to do some layin' low
I could run down to Mexico

Sun is always in the sky
Bands are always hoppin'
You can shake it all you want
Never feel like stoppin'
Think I'll give my mind a rest and save my soul
I will run down to Mexico

anyways, it depends where are you going, just stay away from Tijuana and Cd. Juarez (oh and culiacan)

not the whole country is like that.

EDIT: sighs, there's a lot of lies in the posts above, i live in mexico my friends, if you are just a tourist nothing will happen to you (unless you are a drug dealer or something)
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at Mar 28, 2009,
four reasons: tequila, hot girls, tequila, hot girls. Need more?
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Quote by millerdrr
A bit. While I was in El Paso (8 weeks, little over a year ago) there was a rash of drug violence, mostly cartels going after mexican police officers. Seems like there was about two dozen murders in that time frame. One attempt was on a bridge between the countries on a high ranking mexican officer. The Commanding Officer at the army the fort.........

Holy ****! News about Juarez just came on my radio! Massive amounts of soldiers sent in has dramatically reduced violence, holding murders to one a day.

Anyway, while I was there last January, the Commanding Officer of the Army base at El Paso restricted soldiers. No travel to Mexico unless on official business.

hahah dude you just went to one of the most dangerous cities in Mexico.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Dirinking age is 16, nuff said
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Quote by Laces Out Danny

She has a slight unibrow and if I turn my head to see hers right side up she is ugly as ****.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Mad Mike 829
Dirinking age is 16, nuff said

it's not...it's 18...but you can go to the store and buy some beers, they won't ask you your age. (most of the time)
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by MetaMegaMagic
Drug Cartel, you're going to get shot.

unless you buy drugs or you don't pay them they will not pay attention to you.

damn it
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Page 1 of 2