Hey guys - as the title says, I'm experiencing problems with a Morley Pro Series Wah. It's only a wah pedal - doesn't do jack to the volume (no pun intended) and I bought it second hand about 8 months ago. I didn't realize how bad it was until I picked up a better amp (Marshall 1923, so no problems there) and found that the pedal doesn't make a huge difference in sweep, particularly in the higher registers.
So my question is, is this a common problem with the old Pro Series Morleys? Or is it just a one-off. Also what should I do? Thankyou in advance
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Had the same problem recently with a Morley wah - borrowed one from a friend and the wah itself didn't seem to make much of a pitch difference when using the expression pedal. Not sure which pedal it was though.
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2
Quote by nbroers
Had the same problem recently with a Morley wah - borrowed one from a friend and the wah itself didn't seem to make much of a pitch difference when using the expression pedal. Not sure which pedal it was though.

Wah's aren't supposed to change the pitch.
Last edited by 667 at Mar 11, 2009,
Quote by yM.Samurai
Hey guys - as the title says, I'm experiencing problems with a Morley Pro Series Wah. It's only a wah pedal - doesn't do jack to the volume (no pun intended) and I bought it second hand about 8 months ago. I didn't realize how bad it was until I picked up a better amp (Marshall 1923, so no problems there) and found that the pedal doesn't make a huge difference in sweep, particularly in the higher registers.
So my question is, is this a common problem with the old Pro Series Morleys? Or is it just a one-off. Also what should I do? Thankyou in advance

Try it in a different spot on your pedal chain. If you are running it before your OD/Distortion, try after (and vice versa).
I don't have a pedal chain. I just go guitar > wah > amp.
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Could be something wrong with the LED/LDD inside it. Its optical so there will be something in there blocking light from the LED, it could have come loose and now wont move. Just a guess.
Open it up and have a look.