So, I just stumbled on the 'cryptomundo' site, which is generally about evolution and alligators and stuff.
The author posted an incredibly racist email he received regarding a previous topic on a sighting of bigfoot, explaining how bigfoot was actually a pre-descendant of native Americans....:S

I think we can all agree that that point of view is pretty dumb, but I ask you:

BIGFOOT/SASQUATCH/YETI. REAL OR NOT?

..and if you actually saw him: pic proof.

Oh yeah, here is the email:
"The film that Roger Patterson made in 1967 in California of Bigfoot is real. Here is what Bigfoot is. Long before Jesus was born there were thousands of slaves who ran off around the world and started their own countries. When they left there was a large group of men and boys who took off and ended up in Africa. When they got to Africa some of these men and boys caught female Orangutans and took them over to South America and had sex with them and created the American Indian. The men and boys who stayed in Africa caught female Gorillas and had sex with them and created the Black man. When scientists found the bones they thought we evolved from a female Chimpanzee. But it wasn’t a natural evolution it was a man made evolution. That’s where Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, Orangutan man and the Skunk Ape comes from. They are half man and half Gorilla and half man and half Orangutan. They use to call the American Indian the red man. The Orangutan has redish or orange hair. When those men bred out the hair the Indian’s skin remained red. The Gorilla has black hair and skin. When those men bred out the hair the Black man’s skin remained black. They are not prehistoric creatures from millions of years ago but they are man made creatures from several thousand years ago. The creature that Roger Patterson filmed in 1967 was half man and half Gorilla. There is no such thing as a natural evolution."

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/racism-09/
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
This is the type of guy who thinks everything Obama does is a conspiracy. A stimulus package? !

And the film is hilariously fake. i can just imagine Sasquatch going "Mornin'" half way through.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by xl999
So, I just stumbled on the 'cryptomundo' site, which is generally about evolution and alligators and stuff.
The author posted an incredibly racist email he received regarding a previous topic on a sighting of bigfoot, explaining how bigfoot was actually a pre-descendant of native Americans....:S

I think we can all agree that that point of view is pretty dumb, but I ask you:

BIGFOOT/SASQUATCH/YETI. REAL OR NOT?

..and if you actually saw him: pic proof.

Oh yeah, here is the email:
"The film that Roger Patterson made in 1967 in California of Bigfoot is real. Here is what Bigfoot is. Long before Jesus was born there were thousands of slaves who ran off around the world and started their own countries. When they left there was a large group of men and boys who took off and ended up in Africa. When they got to Africa some of these men and boys caught female Orangutans and took them over to South America and had sex with them and created the American Indian. The men and boys who stayed in Africa caught female Gorillas and had sex with them and created the Black man. When scientists found the bones they thought we evolved from a female Chimpanzee. But it wasn’t a natural evolution it was a man made evolution. That’s where Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, Orangutan man and the Skunk Ape comes from. They are half man and half Gorilla and half man and half Orangutan. They use to call the American Indian the red man. The Orangutan has redish or orange hair. When those men bred out the hair the Indian’s skin remained red. The Gorilla has black hair and skin. When those men bred out the hair the Black man’s skin remained black. They are not prehistoric creatures from millions of years ago but they are man made creatures from several thousand years ago. The creature that Roger Patterson filmed in 1967 was half man and half Gorilla. There is no such thing as a natural evolution."

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/racism-09/

He just sounds like a phenomenal racist

Scientists have proven that the Sasquatch is real,
Take a look at the plastic cast of the foot now you know he's real.
Listen real close to the audio tape not a human no he's f-kn real.
Real; real, real, real, really real, real!
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
The cake is a lie.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
What an idiot.

No worse than the Islamic extremists who believe white people were created in nefarious experiments by a lunatic thousands of years ago.
I am Big Foot.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Quote by Zero-Hartman
This is the type of guy who thinks everything Obama does is a conspiracy. A stimulus package? !

And the film is hilariously fake. i can just imagine Sasquatch going "Mornin'" half way through.

I'll stimulate your package

...I feel dirty
I actually only played it for the first time last week. and finished it the same day.
*stupid 09'er*

Quote by JackalUK
He just sounds like a phenomenal racist

I wish I was a phenomenal racist.

As opposed to, you know, the everyday run-of-the-mill type.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
I wish I was a phenomenal racist.

As opposed to, you know, the everyday run-of-the-mill type.

*hands metacarpi a white robe and funny pointy hat*

no sweat, lookie here!
*stupid 09'er*

Quote by hippotato7
I'll stimulate your package

...I feel dirty

Let's take a shower then. *grabs loofah and effeminate bathrobe*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by xl999
*hands metacarpi a white robe and funny pointy hat*

no sweat, lookie here!

Hot damn!

*dons*
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Looks like it. Bigfoot is a Nazi. Or so I hear.
*stupid 09'er*

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Let's take a shower then. *grabs loofah and effeminate bathrobe*

I ****ing love loafas!