I really don't know that much about ESP but NEVER BUY A GUITAR without trying it out first
And what do you play
Metal, i tried it out in the shop but its way cheaper online.

It plays well just i don't know much about the parts like how long they last etc.
Just a forewarning, he meant try out the specific guitar you plan to buy, for all you know the one online has a warped neck or some other deformity.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Yeah...might be the same model but completley different if you know what i mean. I played 3 gibby lp's and they all felt different.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by benmcele

It plays well just i don't know much about the parts like how long they last etc.

Dude, if it's in the shop, get it in the shop, because a) it's more polite, I mean you wouldn't want to go to all the trouble of setting up a guitar for someone to try out in your shop just for them to go and buy it elsewhere would you? And b) you know it's ok, the setup's good, everything works and you like the feeling of it. Only get a guitar online as a last resort in my opinion. And the finishes can vary as well, especially on sunburst guitars.
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by benmcele

You can haggle it down in the store and if you've alredy tried it out you should buy it from the store, some stores also gives you a free setup for the guitar.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
The biggest thing to watch out for on that guitar is the wood. Is made out of agathis, which is pretty much plywood.
If you're open to other suggestions, here's one: http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/x50-pro/67531, and its cheaper at this site: http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/8580-washburn-x50-pro-wine-burst.html/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=base
A bit more money, but worth the difference I'd say. Its got a solid mahogany body, with Seymour Duncan pickups, two things that ESP LTD are lacking in. And it still has got great looks (In my eyes).
Just remember to play every model that looks good to you.
superman is killing himself tonight