So I've looked around for a while and the Art100 is really just catching my eye (with the white finish of course).

I'm curious as to whether this guitar has a flat neck or a rounded like you see with most guitars like this.

How have your experiences with it been? Is it comfortable to play for hours at a time? Does it have solid playability? Does it stay in tune okay?

Thanks for any input.

(p.s. I searchbarred this and had no decent results)
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
I've had mine for almost 2 years now and I love it. Its a very versatile guitar, and very comfortable to play. The guitar has a more rounded neck, feels a lot like a Les Paul. Mine stays in tune great, and the stock pickups aren't too bad either. I planned on replacing them when I first bought it but haven't been bothered to do it yet. One of my most-played guitars.
Quote by eyebanez333
I've had mine for almost 2 years now and I love it. Its a very versatile guitar, and very comfortable to play. The guitar has a more rounded neck, feels a lot like a Les Paul. Mine stays in tune great, and the stock pickups aren't too bad either. I planned on replacing them when I first bought it but haven't been bothered to do it yet. One of my most-played guitars.

Okay, thats encouraging. How does it do in terms of staying in tune?
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
I just sold mine. It just wasn't the guitar for me. But it did play very well and was very versatile as aforementioned. Mine stayed in tune pretty well, but it could definitely be improved with some locking tuners.