I didn't read what courses they had but I'm in Tafe too.

I would probably suggest Webpage Design or something along those lines. That's just my personal preference though. I haven't done it but I plan to.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
i dont think finances and eco will come in much handy..the economys been raped harder than monica belluci
Quote by thanksgiving
I didn't read what courses they had but I'm in Tafe too.

I would probably suggest Webpage Design or something along those lines. That's just my personal preference though. I haven't done it but I plan to.

Nah I don't really want much to do with computers. I spend enough time on a computer as it is.
Quote by Final !mpact
Nah I don't really want much to do with computers. I spend enough time on a computer as it is.

Well that's fair enough. I heard going into finance can be really boring though. But then again alot of jobs are like that. You could potentially earn alot if you are good at it though.

Also what God of Lamb said about the economy, it's pretty **** at the moment.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by soulflyV
Wouldn't that make more sense for him to do those subjects then?

Thats what i was thinking.

Quote by thanksgiving
Well that's fair enough. I heard going into finance can be really boring though. But then again alot of jobs are like that. You could potentially earn alot if you are good at it though.

Also what God of Lamb said about the economy, it's pretty **** at the moment.

Meh, If i dont like it I wont go but i just thought "The economy is screwed and will only just be on the road to recovery once I'm done with school. Probably a good idea to know how this **** works."
Last edited by Final !mpact at Mar 11, 2009,
Quote by soulflyV
Wouldn't that make more sense for him to do those subjects then?

no as the raping process could be long and anal.....>> irreversible.*shudder*
Quote by Final !mpact
Thats what i was thinking.

Meh, If i dont like it I wont go but i just thought "The economy is screwed and will only just be on the road to recovery once I'm done with school. Probably a good idea to know how this **** works."

Yeah I don't think it would be such a bad idea now I think about it. I mean eventually the economy will stabalize itself. Every type of profession right now is going through a rought time, so I guess buisness magament and all that stuff isn't much different.

Do something you think will help you make money. Money buys games. Games bring hapiness. Hapiness makes your girlfriend happy. Happy girlfriend = Good cooking.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Oh my dear god.

I just realised who this was. Welcome back good sir! I'm glad you are alright.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
Oh my dear god.

I just realised who this was. Welcome back good sir! I'm glad you are alright.

Quote by Jaymz2K
Go to Leederville and do Music Cert III or Music - Tech Production Cert III

It's good fun =]

No can do. I'm going for TAFE for year 11 and 12 as well as an electrical Pre-Apprenticeship.
i do a business accounting/finance module in my econ course, and it is FUCKING BORING

i would go for the fashion/media/design module
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.