3 1%
I'm gay and it doesn't bother me
5 2%
coreysMonster is awesome
40 16%
Voters: 244.
Page 1 of 3
fairly straightforward question.

or, alternatively, for the gay people, does it bother you when people think you're straight?
I find it amusing myself, on the single occasion it happened. Me and a mate went into Pizza Hunt just after it opened for the day, first people in and we sat in a corner booth. Staff gave us funny looks and smiles the whole time we were there.
I wasted my vote telling you you're awesomo
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
It would probably bother me if people thought I was gay.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Ur gay.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by CoreysMonster
tbh, you inspired this thread

, Here we go again!
Oh, and it's pronounced ctb. 3 characters and you still spell it wrong :p
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Last edited by Gammas1 at Mar 11, 2009,
But honestly no, not at all. I act hella gay sometimes, I think it's funny.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
the whole "making out with a girl" thing maayyyyy lead them to believe i am gay...
so no worries.
sig under construction.
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Well I'm straight but I wouldn't care if someone thought I was into other girls- cause I am

doesnt that mean your bi
and if you are thats awesome!
I am attracted to both sexes; I am not really too bothered if people make assumptions about my orientation.

I don't fit into any of your categories so I voted that you were awesome
I'm not offended. I find their ignorance amusing. haha.
It was pretty disturbing that one time this dude started playing with my hair though...but that might have just been because he was drunk.
🙈 🙉 🙊
A girl ****ed me a week ago because I had made out with a guy before
Quote by entity0009
I'm not offended. I find their ignorance amusing. haha.
It was pretty disturbing that one time this dude started playing with my hair though...but that might have just been because he was drunk.

Some wierd drunk 70+ bloke in a rock bar once started trying to chat me up when I had hair down to my ass before.
Quote by Gammas1
, Here we go again!
Oh, and it's pronounced ctb. 3 characters and you still spell it wrong :p

what? no, i spelt tbh, aka "to be honest"
it bugs me but most of the time it my retarded friends saying replacing the word "stupid" with "gay"

let me see if i can clarify
Gay=/=Stupid
it just... doesn't
I mean it bothers me when it goes on for longer than just a second or two when I've had to explain to them that I'm straight... It actually has happened to me a few times which surprises me because every time it's happened I've been with one of my girlfriends...
Quote by tukk04
doesnt that mean your bi
and if you are thats awesome!

I am more straight than bi- it's hard to explain. I would never want to be in a relationship with a woman, but I find females attractive and I like messing around.
Quote by JackalUK
Some wierd drunk 70+ bloke in a rock bar once started trying to chat me up when I had hair down to my ass before.

This guy complemented me on my curls hahawtf:
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Cole419
A girl ****ed me a week ago because I had made out with a guy before

My best friend got his fiance by acting gay. ¬_¬
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by CoreysMonster
what? no, i spelt tbh, aka "to be honest"

I knew that
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
I am more straight than bi- it's hard to explain. I would never want to be in a relationship with a woman, but I find females attractive and I like messing around.

coolz!!!
i dont mind bi's it just that hardcore gays of either sex are annoying
Quote by BassFishin

Now, if someone says 'yea well you're gay!' as an insult....well sure. if thats what you're talking about. Although that may be one of the most overused and most imbosile insults i've ever heard.

We make threads about it here...
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
if people think i'm gay i laugh and go along with it just to make them uncomfortable.

i'm not gay at all and i don't believe i send that sort of message through my actions but i wouldn't get offended if someone asked or something. i would get somewhat upset however if someone repeatedly says it...then it would just get annoying.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by tukk04
it bugs me but most of the time it my retarded friends saying replacing the word "stupid" with "gay"

let me see if i can clarify
Gay=/=Stupid
it just... doesn't

thats a hella news to me.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
No ones ever seriously thought i was gay (or at least no one's said it directly to me)
But i once got told i was scared of girls (probably was back then ) i just laughed about it.
I'd do the same if someone thought i was gay.
I mean it bothers me when it goes on for longer than just a second or two when I've had to explain to them that I'm straight... It actually has happened to me a few times which surprises me because every time it's happened I've been with one of my girlfriends...
Page 1 of 3