HI folks. A couple of days a go i played a custom shop strat and i loved it. Its crafted so well.
I cant remember what model it was but i know it was a Custom Shop!

I have a Jackson SL2H USA from 2003 that is in mint condition and i wanna trade it in for a strat.

I have a strat copy that i use for hard rock stuff. But i love to play lots of clean stuff with reverb.

So what custom shop should i buy? Vintage Custom? Deluxe Custom?

Im open for idea's!
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
Hmm, what exactly is your budget?

Where you gonna trade it in? What'd you buy the Jackson for, etc?

Okey. I live in norway so the prices here is really high i bought the Jackson for 4150 us$. its in amber sunburst. i contacted jackson and they said that very few SL2H came in that colour. i guess i can chip in a few bucks. maybye 1000$
Quote by tukk04
well i want a hot girlfriend but we cant all get what we want!

Try better music.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
If you want to trade your Jackson for a Custom Shop Fender than check this out:

http://www.proguitarshop.com/index.php?CategoryID=571

They'll give you the full retail price of your guitar and put it towards a Fender Custom Shop. Also just browse their page full of Custom Shop models to see what's out there to choose from.
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
Quote by tukk04
well i want a hot girlfriend but we cant all get what we want!

It's called cutting/spiking your hair, saying "Jägerbomb" every three seconds, losing your personality, and spray-on tanning yourself. and BAM! instant hot girlfriend.

but seriously, get in touch with a fender dealer in your area about costs and the trade-in value of your jackson. they can make pretty much anything you want.
Quote by Hesh_09
If you want to trade your Jackson for a Custom Shop Fender than check this out:

http://www.proguitarshop.com/index.php?CategoryID=571

They'll give you the full retail price of your guitar and put it towards a Fender Custom Shop. Also just browse their page full of Custom Shop models to see what's out there to choose from.

FUUUUUUUUUU! I live in Norway.
Quote by tubetime86
Try better music.

what? im not gonna change for a girl, i am who i am and if they dont like it tough ****!
Quote by Skierinanutshel
It's called cutting/spiking your hair, saying "Jägerbomb" every three seconds, losing your personality, and spray-on tanning yourself. and BAM! instant hot girlfriend.

but seriously, get in touch with a fender dealer in your area about costs and the trade-in value of your jackson. they can make pretty much anything you want.

Hey! hows it goin' skier, i havent heard from ya in a while.
Quote by tukk04
Hey! hows it goin' skier, i havent heard from ya in a while.

hey man, i'm doing good. got GAS out the wazoo as normal, and life is going good. you?

to not be spam.....have you thought about getting an american deluxe? you wont get an as personally customized strat, but still a darn good strat.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
hey man, i'm doing good. got GAS out the wazoo as normal, and life is going good. you?

to not be spam.....have you thought about getting an american deluxe? you wont get an as personally customized strat, but still a darn good strat.

Yeah but its something special about the Custom Shops.
Quote by Skierinanutshel

good except for this https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1085257

but to the thread owner, strats in general are great