I posted about this awhile back. I thought it was my floyd rose because it was lifted up but now I have fixed it to be right inline with the guitar and it still keeps going out of tune. it's starting to really piss me off now.
what else could it be?
it's an Ibanez rg1570
make sure strings are fresh, like said.
that the string contact points are lubed.
that the level bridge is balanced well.

and that the strings are on correctly.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
old strings?
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
You might have a beat version of the Floyd. I just watched this 3 part series on bad tremolos. If it's not made by Schaller, it might be a piece of junk and won't stay in tune at all.

Either that, or you're just one of the millions of guitarists that don't know how to work a tremolo.

Or, the springs could be shot, or your nut screws could be too loose. But don't overtighten, a good way to do it is to use the allen key the long way so you get less leverage.

If none of that works, just sell the thing on ebay and buy a guitar with a fixed bridge.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
you could go to the local music store and ask what it could be ?