Tommorow morning at 8:20, is my driving test. I'm pretty nervous. I'd quite like to hear any advice, or any tips to calm my nerves.

Also, straight after my test, I'm going to college to pick up my A-level results.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

What's the worst that could happen?

Other than driving into a petrol tanker and dieing in a blazing conflagration of agony?
It's easy.

As long as you (or someone else) don't drop a bollock... Like going through a red light when the test is nearly finished >_>
<-----to pic

damn dude, that's a big day for you

i would say try and get as much sleep as possible, not only so you don't think about it as much but so you're well rested and thinking clearly for the test.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by MightyAl
What's the worst that could happen?

Other than driving into a petrol tanker and dieing in a blazing conflagration of agony?

Then finding I only got a D in my chemistry.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

heres some advice:

when parrallel parking take your time and what ever you do, do not hit the cones or the curb. you can try as many times as it takes as long as you dont hit them.

also stop before the stop sign and then ease out.

and use your turn signal

good luck.
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Find your states DMV's website and look at the scoring sheet! I don't know if its the same everywhere, but mine was on the back of the application paper.
Try not to make a deal out of the A-Level results now, I know that sounds daft, but you have already done the tests and exams for them so concentrate on the driving test.

Try not to overthink anything during the test and pay attention to every sign you see, unlike me who failed my first test for not noticing a 20mph zone sign and driving at 30, then leaving my signal on during my turn in the road...

Mate, the worst thing that happens is you fail the driving test, you can always take it again, it doesn't mean the end of your life if you don't past first time.

Good luck!
The driving test was waaay easier than I thought it would be. You wouldn't be doing it if your instructor didn't think you were ready for it. So just go out and pretend its a regular driving lesson. You'll do fine! Good luck.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Then finding I only got a D in my chemistry.

I can see it now...

The fire brigade are about to cut your near-lifeless, charred husk of a body out of the car. All activity stops, as the guy in charge walks up to you and says "since your eyes melted, and your fingers have been burned off, you won't be able to read your exam results, even if you knew braille. So I'm going to tell you them. *clears throat* Chemistry - D"
At this point, you just go into the light.
Quote by josh15742
when parrallel parking take your time and what ever you do, do not hit the cones or the curb. you can try as many times as it takes as long as you dont hit them..

Kinda. You need to do it slowly so you don't go up onto the curb. If you're going slowly, and bump against it, put it into first, go forward, and go back again at a better angle. I hit the curb twice in my parallel park and only got a minor, it's if the actual wheel goes up on it you're fecked
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by MightyAl
I can see it now...

The fire brigade are about to cut your near-lifeless, charred husk of a body out of the car. All activity stops, as the guy in charge walks up to you and says "since your eyes melted, and your fingers have been burned off, you won't be able to read your exam results, even if you knew braille. So I'm going to tell you them. *clears throat* Chemistry - D"
At this point, you just go into the light.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Good luck. Just remain confident and you should be fine
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Just try to relax and treat it like a regular drive. The examiner isn't going to ask you to do anything you haven't already done driving around before. Also, when you pull up to a stop to make a turn, stop before the crosswalk, look left and right to be sure there are no pedestrians, and THEN pull forward to check for traffic. They get a lot of people on that because they go right into the crosswalk without stopping.
i kind of thought the driving test was a joke. i passed the written test the first time but just by barely, and the driving test i got a 98 and only because i turned my wheels the wrong way on a uphill park. its super easy as long as you use your common sense... all though common sense isn't always that common haha.
no worries man. It's easier than you think. Just stay cool. Once you're driving, you'll be calm. Maybe a bit nervous at first and towards the end. Good luck.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Give the instructor a handjob, with your mouth.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
get plenty of sleep and remember to stop before the crosswalk.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by VanCamp
Give the instructor a handjob

Oh sorry, thought it was the gear stick.
Quote by urbanfox
Oh sorry, thought it was the gear stick.

It'd be a painfull process slipping it into reverse...
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Hmmm, in Cali we dont even have to test on parallel parking. Actually, my driving test was less than 3 minutes. LOOK COMFORTABLE...If you don't know what you are doing, LOOK LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING HAHA.

I drove down the street, around the block, and right back into the parking lot and passed. When you make a lane change, look over your shoulder and make sure the instructor is looking over your shoulder...they like to not pay attention when you look over your shoulder and only see you make the lane change..and then mark you down for not looking before making a lane change..go figure!!

Stay calm...dont be like me and make sure you check your brake lights and signals before going..my pops and I were in a damn rainy storm at autozone looking like nascar pit crews changing out the bulb to one of the brake lights lmao...you should be good bro..just dont be nervous cuz they'll prolly notice that.
*Is jealous of all other countries driving tests*
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I'm having a driving test tomorrow aswell. I know we are in different countries and have different exam systems, but I'm pretty sure we are equally nervous. I'm ****ting bricks

Good luck man, hope everything goes well!
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Just be calm about it. It's easier then it sounds. Most people fail for doing stupid things. Just drive like a cautious grandma basically.
Gear List:
ESP LTD EC-1000, Amber Sunburst with Duncans
Ibanez AJ30ECE Acoustic-Electric
Line 6 Spider II 210 120 watt
Line 6 UX2
I've got my exam tomorrow too:S It'll be my 4th run. If you think you're nervous the first time, try it the 4th.

I had my drivers license in the USA...got it there my first go. But back here in the Netherlands...things are just ****ed up.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
I've got my exam tomorrow too:S It'll be my 4th run. If you think you're nervous the first time, try it the 4th.

I had my drivers license in the USA...got it there my first go. But back here in the Netherlands...things are just ****ed up.

You have to bribe them more in the Hollandlands.
Quote by MightyAl
You have to bribe them more in the Hollandlands.

I just got back...I passed!

E-cookies all around!
WTLTL 2011
When you arrive at the test centre, knock your rear view mirror out of place, then when the instructor gets into the car with you, you have to fix it, and make a good impression
Well, I phailed my exam today. I made a baddie at an intersection. How about you guys?
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
where im from you can touch the curb parallel parking but not go over. just let off the brake so the car goes but its not enough to go over the curb dont hit the gas just roll back incase you feel your tire hit the curb.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.