hi, this may sound like a stupid question, and I'm not looking to make some metallica-bashing fest, can anyone tell me what chords hetfield is playing in the intro after the weird whrrrr noise, during the first solo? they don't sound regular...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsKREdCoezg&fmt=18

Thank you
Quote by leavesandman
i hope your children get aids

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Member Number 11 of Metallica Mensa
Last edited by hammett11 at Mar 11, 2009,
uh? lol
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

No problem bro, thanks for trying, they might be bar chords?
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

I never really tried to help, but uh, maybe you should get this moved over to Musician Talk? I think they'd be able to help you. Not saying they can't here, it's just likely you'll get a faster response over there.
well, at least you looked then, thanks dude
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson