Ok , when ur are transcribing or even learning a song by tab , how do you get the struming (up down) rythm ?? i was learning true love waits - radiohead and i was really really hard for me to get the struming play .. so any tips about it ??

Othert thing , how do you study scales ? i mean when u are learning one , apart from playing it trillion times , do you play the diferent notes? sharps and flats? combine with other scales ? ... wich other things

cheers -.-
You're just going to have to listen to the song over and over again. Maybe see if you can find videos of someone play it and watch what they do.

As far as scales go, I don't really know. I don't have a good method planned out yet.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
For learning the scales, after you practice, record yourself doing some rhythym based on that and improvise onto it.

Strumming is a bitch, listen to the song very well.
Look the video up on YouTube... there are several that show the strumming technique pretty well.
Listen to the song carefully.
I have strumming pattern in my tabs
Guitars:

Schecter Omen 6
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Granada F1/65

Amp:

Ibanez Toneblaster 15R