I need to know the name of this instrument, saw it in a youtube vid a while ago. Just can't seem to remember the name. It looks like a huge fretboard, with many strings, no body, and it produces sound when the strings are tapped.

So, can anyone help me with this? Hope it's the correct forum I'm posting in.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Chapman stick?

It's what you're looking for.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Ah man, I know exactly what your talking about, but I don't remember what it's called either. Sorry

EDIT: I was thinking of something else. Never mind.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Last edited by PhillyHendrix at Mar 11, 2009,
Quote by vampt
It's what you're looking for.

*these are not the droids you are looking for*
Quote by elliott FTW
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Quote by Roookie
Yup. It's the Chapman Stick. Thanks a lot everyone. =]


Thanks Mr. La Fritz.

First reply and everything.


I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.