So i've been looking at the ART-100.
Questions:

Intonation: How well does it stay in tune?
Feel: Comfortable for rock/metal?
Worth it: Is it worth it? I think it is and will be a good upgrade project.

Thanks for any input.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
They look alright. Decent specs sheet, look nice and generally okay build quality.

The ones I've tried seem to have a nice Les Paul feel to it and they stayed in tune well. Then again, the guitar was pretty well set up by the shop staff!

You could easily upgrade the pickups and tuners and maybe rewire the whole thing if you want, it's quite modable (not as much as a Strat though).
Your opinion is always better than the internet's opinion.

I'd go down to a guitar store and try it out for yourself; that's the best way to know
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
Mine plays great. They are very comfortable to play sitting or standing. I play rock and metal with mine and it fits well. Definitely worth the $300...I bought mine with the intent to change the pickups, but haven't been bothered to do so yet. The stock ones don't sound bad enough for me to spend the money right now but as mentioned above, just go try one out and see how you like it.
Quote by Mwoit
They look alright. Decent specs sheet, look nice and generally okay build quality.

The ones I've tried seem to have a nice Les Paul feel to it and they stayed in tune well. Then again, the guitar was pretty well set up by the shop staff!

You could easily upgrade the pickups and tuners and maybe rewire the whole thing if you want, it's quite modable (not as much as a Strat though).

Yea, i have a nice Squier Strat that i'm about to mod. I'm basically only replacing the pickups, i've already added a black pickguard (the guitar is deep red).

If i get the Ibanez, i'm gonna replace the pickups and add schaller locking tuners.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
yer ive got one, perfect for playing rock/metal and mine has no problem staying in tune.

plus there sexy as hell
I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me

Quote by FFTLxx

muhat gandy
+Sideways 8

Well thats me set ^^