Can anyone give me an idea of the tones I'll get with this pedal? I play mostly punk and some heavy stuff, and I've seen this pedal suggested several times on other threads. Thanks!
It's a very thick distortion-like Fuzz pedal. You'll like it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
i have the big muff. it is the coolest fuzz pedal ive played. it should work nice for you, just try one out.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Is there a difference between the Big Muff and the Little one? Or is it just that the box itself is smaller?
Quote by MommasHooligan
Is there a difference between the Big Muff and the Little one? Or is it just that the box itself is smaller?

tonally a bit different, the little big muff is supposed to be more "vintagey" sounding.

but seriously try one out before you buy - i think the big muff is an aquired taste. I love the sound but i can imagine some people would hate it.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
The Little Big Muff is meant to sound somewhere between the USA and the Russian. Basically, it's the perfect compromise if you can't decide which sounds best.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
I checked out some youtube vids and I do like the sound. Its what I'm kind of looking for. I only have a crap practice amp with me in Iraq, but I'm getting a tube amp when I get back stateside. It does have that vintage distortion sound that I really like.